The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob's Ton of Posts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I'm starting to rant...you can see not "driving" my Boss is starting to affect my rationale ...worst yet, Hon has the driveway blocked with her Juke, so The boss is stuck in the garage...............this may not end well and be on the six o'clock news...................

Bob, remember you're retired, enjoy it one day at a tyme.

Fall came in over the weekend in name only....Temps Sun & Mon near 80...Today a different story with temps in the low 70's...Clouds and a little sun have a lot to do with that. Another ailment to keep an eye on is the Black Friday Flu in a couple months.....I've been always immune to this curse, since I stay home and have leftovers.............not waking up in the middle of the night to fight others with this malady of saving a buck or two................................. ;)

Back is starting to feel better...If this trend continues, I may try to venture out in the Boss tomorrow....It's been almost a month with Son having all the fun.......reminds me. I gotta check that rear tire tread wear.................

Speakers never let me down...My ears are a different story......................you figure out what i'm talking about...........................................................................John Boy...Can You Hear Me????????????....I Doubt It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

TMO Supporting Vendors