The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob's Ton of Posts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sun to clouds quickly this morning....Remnants of hurricane Dorian brushing our coast late day/overnite.Fastfordnut offered me a ride to the big Mustang Roundup event at Hastings next week, but I had to decline for health reasons (bad back). Believe me Boys, I'm not thru with you yet!!!!!...I believe higher Powers did this so I wouldn't catch up with you guys this year, one way or another.

Hurricane Dorian passed by off shore with some rain and wind....nothing like the Bahamas got...They got hammered!!!!....Son headed to PA for an obstacle race in Pittsburgh, so the boys are for the weekend. They're starting to accept this as their second home.My boys are so much like kids...it's scary sometymes.................................

Back feeling much better...that pinched nerve may have gotten unpinched somehow...I don't know how it got pinched in the first place!!!Wanted to take the Boss out today but Son washed his Living room rug and has it drying in the driveway...I can't win for losing around here...............

TMO Supporting Vendors