The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Boss 302 Brake Duct

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gents,

Sorry for starting a thread on this topic. I've been hunting for the part number for the brake duct plastic parts that fit in the boss 302 valance. The part to which we attach the brake duct on the bumper, and cannot for the life of me find it. If anyone can help pass it on I would appreciate it so I can order a set.

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
The plastic bezels? Is this for an '11-'12 or '13-'14? I'd try blowfish if it's '13 style. Not sure if there's a source for the earlier bezels anymore outside of the whole fascia kit.

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
I didn't cut either of my original bezels. I don't think they were ever available as a separate part. Open bezels came with the later M-2004-MB kits, before they were discontinued. Two kits I bought came with the open bezels. Early kits didn't come with any, IIRC. So a lot of people cut their OEM blanks.

M-2004-MB:
2011-2012-Ford-Racing-Brake-Duct-Kit-510x510.png

I believe the only way to get new bezels is from the fascia kit:
BR3Z-17626-AB

52998_alt8?$mproductios$&wid=810&hei=608.jpg

Otherwise, cut the ones you have like suggested above. Maybe put up a WTB ad in the classifieds.

FWIW, I think the blanks might be one of those rare parts in the not so distant future.

You can still
Buy the 12’ bezels but you will have to cut out the openings. Not a big deal
And should be quick work with a hole saw. FYI, Ford calls these parts “Lamp Covers” for 2012 Boss Mustangs, not Bezels. Part numbers are :
CR3Z-17E811-AA and
CR3Z-17E810-AA

Jimmy,
Nice! I checked these part numbers on Tasca any they are only about $28 each. Even better, no cutting required!!

TMO Supporting Vendors