The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Boss 302 Helmet Stickers From Track Day Solutions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steveespo

Lord knows I'm a Voodoo Child
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Cookeville TN
Re: Helmet stickers now available from Track Day Solutions

No problem Pete, Basically looking to add the top of the C Stripe to the helmet decal you are making. I think it would look cool having the points wrap around the back of the helmet, sort of like the Minnesota Vikings helmet.
If an image of the stock door decal can be scanned and scaled to fit a Bell M.4 I think that would do it right? We'll talk Saturday for sure.
Steve

steveespo said:
No problem Pete, Basically looking to add the top of the C Stripe to the helmet decal you are making. I think it would look cool having the points wrap around the back of the helmet, sort of like the Minnesota Vikings helmet.
If an image of the stock door decal can be scanned and scaled to fit a Bell M.4 I think that would do it right? We'll talk Saturday for sure.
Steve
Interesting idea. If it works I'm in. I think the design would need to be two separate decals due to the curvature of the various helmets but it could work.

just ordered a set for my new matte black helmet

will post pics when stickered

Can I get my car number (2422) about 1/2 the size of the car number you have in your picture? Any pics of the stickers in red?

steveespo said:
Steve
You don't plan on wearing that into the heart of Packer country I hope??????????????? ;D

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

got my stickers, thanks pete

my new helmet was too big so i am waiting for the new one to come back

now i have to decide which direction to put the stickers on

PeteInCT

#LS-378 - So many Porsche's, so little time....
Connecticut

ufnavy06 said:
Just ordered... finally.

Will ship by Monday the latest. Thanks for your order !

ufnavy06

Some say he has a tattoo of his face on his face.

No problem Pete. Gotta get ready for getting back in the seat. Also, just out of curiosity, can you do a pair of stickers but in two colors? I'm debating on the BMO stickers you have and I'm not sure if I want Orange or white. So far, MMP is white on my car but I saw you offer it in Orange and after LS, I'll add it. I want to keep it consistent, but want to see how the Orange looks on the car.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

PeteInCT

Connecticut

ufnavy06 said:
No problem Pete. Gotta get ready for getting back in the seat. Also, just out of curiosity, can you do a pair of stickers but in two colors? I'm debating on the BMO stickers you have and I'm not sure if I want Orange or white. So far, MMP is white on my car but I saw you offer it in Orange and after LS, I'll add it. I want to keep it consistent, but want to see how the Orange looks on the car.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Yes we can do multiple colors. Shoot us an email with details of exactly what you are looking for.

PeteInCT

Connecticut

VTBoss302 said:
Which color do you think is closest to Kona Blue?

King Blue?

Yes, King Blue is pretty close.

-Pete

TMO Supporting Vendors