The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Boss Owners Package arrived.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mine is on the UPS truck out for deliver. Last night they arrived after 6:00 PM so they could be late again today.

Here you go:
bosspkgsm2t.jpg

BLAZN BOSS

BlazinBoss302 said:
Got mine today. Box was perfect!! Only thing I wish was that the poster matched the color car we actually bought. Thanks Ford and thanks UPS for delivering this damage free!!

I second the plea for the correct color of poster..........maybe Deysha on TMS can help?

Maui
Just got home and the ups lady runs up and hands me my Boss owners package. I was starting to get worried. What a pleasant surprise. Just in time for Christmas...

5 DOT 0 said:
Mine was waiting for me when I arrived home and didn't sustain any damage in shipping. The whole buying experience has been a great one for me.

Awesome job Ford and Ford Racing!

As I said when I announced I received my owners kit, the kit box was a little damaged. However I do not blame ford for this. I think they packaged it pretty well, but UPS is in holiday mode and seems to be rushing everything. So I am very happy, everything in the kit was undamaged and I think Ford did a great job. The Boss experience doesn't end when you drive the car off the lot, like it does with cars costing much more. Thanks again Ford!!

I wish the kit would come with free counciling for my wife and a couple get out of jail cards for the I am sure soon to be speeding tickets and maybe even a couple hotel discount coupons for the endless nights in the dog house to come. It is funny how all of us grown men are waiting like little kids for our box of toys. Believe me I am just as stoked! #1952

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel