The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Boss parts for sale...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hi Guys,

Have some parts for sale, local pickup preferred. Prices are without shipping;

Factory rear spoiler $70

Boss 302 cam set (all 4) $900

BBK Lighting coated cat deletes $250 BRAND NEW IN BOX

OEM Air box $150

Please call or text 787-671-9067, email [email protected]

Thanks,

Manuel

OEM HID headlamps with plug and play harness $850

OEM Headlights (2013 I imagine) and 2013 OEM harness? Or "special" harness to plug & play in a previous model (12)?

THX!

patrickshelby said:
OEM HID headlamps with plug and play harness $850

OEM Headlights (2013 I imagine) and 2013 OEM harness? Or "special" harness to plug & play in a previous model (12)?

THX!

They are OEM 12's HIDS with a special plug and play harness.

Thanks,

Manuel

BOSSPOWER said:
They are OEM 12's HIDS with a special plug and play harness.

Thanks,

Manuel

I had them for a year, all tabs are intact and I have had a clear bra on them since I installed them on the car.

Manuel

raptor said:
Where did you get the HID lights and harness. Was it hard to install? Any special mod needed?

Hi,

Got the harness from Retro-Solutions, LLC and it's a simple plug and play install.

Regards,

Manuel

TMO Supporting Vendors