The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Boss Parts for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Boss 302 is off to its new owner and I have some nice parts that need a good home. Would rather offer them up here before I go to EBAY.
Steeda Boss 302 Springs-Used but also in excellent shape. These are specific to the Boss 302 and are designed as to not change the geometry or roll center. $150 shipped.IMG_3707_zps64c12d5c.png
*AirRaid CAI is Sold*
Ford Racing Black Coil Covers (Ford part M6067-50BK) $149IMG_3625_zps55570dd6.png
Ford Racing front end Bra (upper and lower) Used but in very good shape. $79.00 shippedIMG_3619_zps972df4d9.png
*Lloyds Boss 302 Mat and Trunk Mat have been sold.*
Please contact me with any questions. I will work with all prospective owners on shipping, etc, and stand behind my transactions.
Thanks

302 Hi Pro

Boss 302 - Racing Legend to Modern Muscle Car
Southeast
Ric:

FedEx Delivery this week. The AirAid PJ Edition CF CAI showed up in excellent condition. Thank you for the nice packaging to protect the CAI unit during shipping.

Very happy customer and you were a pleasure to to business with.

20141230_233808_zpsreorz5cd.jpg

All the Best, and have a great New Year,
Regards,
Dave

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel