The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Boss/ S197 specific 2015 Wall Calendar - Pics needed **HELP!**

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
Re: Boss/ S197 specific 2015 Wall Calendar - High def pics needed **HELP!**

NFSBOSS said:
They are from the media event at Laguna Seca in February 2011. My preference would be to use actual members cars although I suspect some members bought those MP cars.

It's the view from the paddock toward the track between turns 10 and 11. I was thinking the same about the MP or PP cars.

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado

Slightly modified but just plain mean looking

2012Boss302678_zpsae7b9270.png

If it gets too hard to pick photo's, you can also use Walgreens as they have a 18mo calendar too. You could use 18 photo's which may make it easier. Plus, I have no issue if anyone wants to use my pictures in any calendar.

Chris

NFSBOSS said:
It was a pace car at Homestead or one of the Florida tracks.

BTW I have hi rez images of all of those.

Yep, was thinking "Hey, That's Homestead!"

Vermont
If you wanted to include a '69 or '70 Boss in your calendar to trace the heritage of the new cars, here are a few pics of my '70 Boss for consideration.

_DSC3761.jpg

_DSC3759.jpg

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
7013Boss said:
If you wanted to include a '69 or '70 Boss in your calendar to trace the heritage of the new cars, here are a few pics of my '70 Boss for consideration.

Looks great!! Any chance you have a pic of both together? And that goes for anybody with both! Not sure if that fits with the OP's plans, but I'd love to see them.

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
7013Boss said:

_DSC3761.jpg

_DSC3759.jpg

That is one beautiful looking '70 Boss. Stunning!

Alright, time is up to submit a picture and I've finished the calendar. Just a few notes...

I appreciate everyone who submitted pictures for the calendar!
I obviously could not use everyone's picture for the main month(s), but I did include everyone (i think) by placing pictures on holidays and random days (12th or 13th) depending on year car. I know I cannot please everyone and by no means have I meant to exclude anyone or not use your particular picture for a certain month.
It was a challenge to use pictures that had did not have large enough dimensions, to be blown up for calendar use. It did not seem to matter whether they were emailed or I downloaded from the forum. That is why I went with the 8x11 vs the 12x12. The 12x12 would have had some bad resolution.
You can also change the calendar by placing your picture on any month if you so please and order it that way, or you can simple get it as I set it up. Either way, I'm making it available and saved everyone time in setting it up themselves.

Oh, and type :pARTYON in the coupon code section for 30% off of the $24.99. Essentially saving on shipping and tax.

Here is the link to the calendar:
http://share.shutterfly.com/share/received/welcome.sfly?fid=976b7572c1121cdf2f762628e38c6d8e&sid=0CcN2jVmzbuHPA

buland

One of the rare Boss LS in Switzerland
Paul

Thank you for using my Pictures!

Ordered 3 Calendars.

@TMSBOSS

If the red message show in top of the pictures,[/size], [/size][/size]

TMSBOSS said:
I received this message when I tried to order.

Please review the following for pictures that may not print well or text which cannot be displayed completely:

Cover, Mar 2015

Any ideas on what we need to do??

Yes, those two pictures will not be really crisp, but should be good enough. That's why I went with the 8x11 calendar.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel