The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

BOSS Track Attack !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Re: Track Attack !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GB899 said:
We get to Utah a week from today... dinner Monday June 10th... track 11th & 12th... who else besides my brother is going to be there...?
Same dates for me. I'll see you there!

GB899 said:
I am so looking forward to meeting you and all the other BMO crazies...
and not being at work... lol
Make sure all you crazies wear your BMO t-shirts to BTA.

GB899

NO REGRETS
Nebraska

9Cobra7 said:
Same dates as me. Also bringing a buddy.

my track buddy will be my 15 year old son... my brother has his own boss... a race red with white stripes 2012... I passed on it... mine had to be grabbed blue... it is tough staying focused on work this week...

sorry but I won't be in a BMO shirt... will be in a Paul Brown tribute shirt...

batman48195

I never get tired of driving it!

big red one said:
Just remind me who on here is going on the 5/6th June, only 5 days to go yay

I think we are going together, but my days are the 6th and 7th (Thursday reception and drive on Friday).

Brian

BOSS343

Theory of 1

I will be there 5th -8th of June. 6 and 7 are my driving days. I am pumped to meet fellow members.

Now if I can only remember to care about work today....

Boostd4

Relapsed Turbo Addict

Flight leaves Oakland tomorrow at Noon and I'll arrive in SLC around 2ish. Can't wait...so hard to concentrate on this whole work thing today. :D

I am fairly new to this forum but, looking forward to meeting you guys. I'll be there on the 6th/7th. I'm taking my wife and 15 year old son.

Brad
2013 GHIG #314

big red one said:
See you guys for dinner tomorrow night then,

you wont miss me

im the only limey

You may not be...One of the instructors, James Burke is one of your fellow countrymen. I don't know if he will be instructing your class though.

Flight96

69 Mustang Vert Restomod BOSS 351 & 2013 BOSS 302

Frick this sounds like fun !!! So I JUST got my BOSS, will I still be able to qualify for doing this ?

Flight96

69 Mustang Vert Restomod BOSS 351 & 2013 BOSS 302

Well my wife just bought it from the dealer for our anniversary, so YES we are the original owners !!! This sounds like a blast !!! Gotta figure out how to get in on this !!

Flight96 said:
Well my wife just bought it from the dealer for our anniversary, so YES we are the original owners !!! This sounds like a blast !!! Gotta figure out how to get in on this !!

You will get an owners kit in about a month or two with all the details...but if you don't want to wait for that, just call Miller motorsports park and sign up. They will ask for some basic info and you will be set. There is more info here:

http://www.bosstrackattack.com/

I just got back from TA and without a doubt it was THE MOST FUN I have ever had in my life! And I'm an older fart who (trust me) has had a lot of fun in my life.

Mike

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel