The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Cancel sale-2012 Boss-2327 miles + HRE and OEM wheels + options-San Diego

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

four-walling

Kerry, San Diego
***decided to keep #1804-like the car too much to sell it***

October 30th: pictures reloaded, some added and price reduced $1000.
November 2nd: price reduced $2000 total.
November 7th: price reduced $2500 total.
November 21st: price reduced $3000 total.

***the Boss is currently advertised only on BMO and SVT. After the Thanksgiving holidays, I will also advertise the car on the autotrader.com website.***

I purchased #1804 new in October of 2011 and have decided to go the sport sedan route. This Boss 302 is in new condition and has never been driven in inclement weather. #1804 has all factory options: Recaro seats, Torsen dif, car cover (unopened) and floor mats.
VIN#C5249654. Drivetrain warranty good through October, 2016.
The car has tasteful and VERY easy to clean HRE P45S wheels, 9” + 10” by 19” with HRE hand brushed clear coat. These wheels retail for $7600 and weigh approximately 24 lbs. each. The OEM wheels are also included with the car.

The front license plate bracket has NOT been mounted on the car.

The vehicle has never been to the racetrack. The red key is present but TRACKEY has not been enabled.

California registration is paid through October of 2015.

#1804 has received 2 oil changes since new and has always been garaged. The car has never sat outside. The car has no paintwork, dents, chips or dings. The condition is the same as when I bought it off the showroom floor.

All keys, the owner’s manuals, MRSP window sticker and the Boss owner’s kit are present.

Rarely do Boss 302’s come up for sale in Southern California, so this is a rare opportunity.

Title in hand.

The preferred payment method is cashier’s check drawn on either BofA or Chase Bank.

Price is $47K WAS $46K WAS $45K, WAS $44.5K NOW $44K including the HRE and OEM wheels. Please send PM for inquiry.

1fad910d-7cf3-4886-89d9-a7110694356b_zpsb8389a93.jpg
HRE19XXX_zpsf3ad36de.jpg
IMG_0923_zps4b233abd.jpg
IMG_0920_zpsedf68816.jpg
BossMSRP_zpsc5583d99.jpg
HREwheelP45S_zpse7229c4f.jpg
HRESVTpic_zpsece37d19.png
IMG_0925_zps8e4c843d.jpg
IMG_0915_zps584b9679.jpg
IMG_0914_zps80770c81.jpg
imagejpg2_zps35c07686.jpg
Forddecal2_zps15b81560.jpg
frontstoneguard1_zpseefc3477.jpg
lower1_zps4503a5c8.jpg
HRE3A_zpsb7f1484e.jpg
Boss3021.jpg
HRE5_zps9f19b65e.jpg
imagejpg1_zps728ee3e8.jpg

Re: 2012 Boss-2327 miles + HRE and OEM wheels + all options-San Diego

Kerry good luck with your sale. I doubt they get any newer than your car. Be sure to let us know when your new ride arrives and stop in and visit anytime.

four-walling

Kerry, San Diego

NFSBOSS said:
Kerry good luck with your sale. I doubt they get any newer than your car. Be sure to let us know when your new ride arrives and stop in and visit anytime.

Thanks,

I sent an email with a couple pics to the buyer in Europe who purchased my Pantera and he knows a few people who might be interested and has requested more pics.

My old Pantera in fine company:

imagejpg1_zps740ef4ea.jpg

four-walling

Kerry, San Diego
Re: $2500 price drop-2012 Boss-2327 miles + HRE and OEM wheels + options-San Diego

Price reduced a total of $2500 to $44.5K.

four-walling

Kerry, San Diego

NFSBOSS said:

Drove up to the L.A. area Saturday and picked up a new 2015 GS350 F Sport. Great car, needs about 50-100 more horsepower. Love the dial on the console to switch to Sport and Sport+ on the fly.

Interesting dealership. They are in the "nice" part of town but according to the salesperson sell about 450 new Lexus per month plus about 120 used. They also had the best price in SoCal.

Most Ford dealers would kill for those numbers.

...time to get extra serious about selling the Boss. I wanted to sell the Boss before getting a replacement but the Lexus dealer made me an offer that I could not refuse.

I know it is too late to sell the Boss to prospective buyers in the Midwest or right coast this time of year, but those out west who are interested send me a note. It is time to make the car go away!

Lexus3_zps9a262fae.jpg
Lexus1_zps885e422c.jpg
Lexus2_zps6d2f455a.jpg
Lexus4_zpsd2f6380f.jpg
imagejpg1_zpsc2904715.jpg
imagejpg2_zps74baaf39.jpg

four-walling

Kerry, San Diego
Re: $3000 price drop-2012 Boss-2327 miles + HRE and OEM wheels + options-San Diego

Lulu is a ceramic statue standing about 4 feet tall made by a local artist.

Lulu2_zps1c478ae8.jpg

Bay Area
four-walling said:
***decided to keep #1804-like the car too much to sell it***

Glad to see you're keeping the Boss. Now you should go put some miles on it and enjoy the roads out by you. Maybe ill see you on the twisties at Palomar or somewhere out in that area.

four-walling

Kerry, San Diego
byronj said:
Glad to see you're keeping the Boss. Now you should go put some miles on it and enjoy the roads out by you. Maybe ill see you on the twisties at Palomar or somewhere out in that area.

I used to make runs like that with previous car clubs that I belonged to, but the members always seemed to take stupid risks.

A few months ago, I read the CHP was stepping up patrols on Palomar Mountain-too many inexperienced riders on sport bikes are killing themselves on that road.

Bay Area
four-walling said:
I used to make runs like that with previous car clubs that I belonged to, but the members always seemed to take stupid risks.

A few months ago, I read the CHP was stepping up patrols on Palomar Mountain-too many inexperienced riders on sport bikes are killing themselves on that road.

Yeah they do that every once in a while. Must be all the Marines getting new bikes and trying to attempt Palomar to aggressively. I used to go up there on my bikes all the time and have seen it all too often. I saw quite a few younger guys getting scooped up and taken away. :-[

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel