The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

CorteX JRi Single Adjustable Front & Rear Damper Adjustment Settings

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Pleasanton: 1/2 way between Sonoma and Laguna Seca

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
F.D. Sako said:
I remember reading, on another forum, BMR mentioning that their k-member is not recommended for the road racing... that may be old info though. Glad they're taking care of you.
Says "For Drag or Road racing" on the website.

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
captdistraction said:
045c94e36de4748d37f8e7efd3313366.jpg

894def65992ac7f1c2ecb17681ae78df.jpg

Hopefully the revised part holds up better than the op one above
Yes, you have the revised part. Mine was the original version from a few years back.
The new one will be just like yours....but red :)

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Grant 302 said:
I thought the strap broke reading the email. That's a little worse. :(

Buttonwillow - Phil Hill IIRC. Probably the biggest pucker moment for me cresting the hill...

Talk about pucker factor....try doing it with no front sway bar. Every little movement makes it go sideways.
I had to enter the turns almost straight on, damn near stop and then turn to keep from spinning.
It was an exciting session. So, I went back into the paddock and told my son "It needs more front sway bar, yard the front wheels off it and lets stiffen it up and....wait....oh shiznit. :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sF4AiXUJubM&feature=youtu.be

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel