The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Curious: How many Bosses have you seen?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Towing home from Road America tonight I saw a CO/BK with dealer tags in the window approaching in my side mirror. I put my arm out the window and gave him a thumbs up which he returned as he passed me. I'm guessing he didn't know what was inside the white trailer ;D

I was at Carlisle couple weeks ago for the Ford nationals and saw a few driving to the show field, but I guess that really doesn't count. Other than that, mine is the only one I've seen.

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
cbj5259 said:
I was at Carlisle couple weeks ago for the Ford nationals and saw a few driving to the show field, but I guess that really doesn't count. Other than that, mine is the only one I've seen.
I was a white boss in that parade through downtown. I didnt stay long after they parked us.

I have only seen two so far. One was in mid Jan., a 2012 Comp Orange/Black car, at my local dealer. It sat on the floor for only about 24 hrs. until they traded it to the Clinton, Illinois dealer to get my black Shelby. I really liked that car but alas, my wife didn't want stripes, so we have a stripe delete Shelby.

The other was a 2012 White car. It was pretty strange too as I was up on the interstate about to cross the Mississippi from East St.Louis to St.Louis on I-70. I looked down and 100' below I see this white Boss trolling an area along the banks of the river typically used for dumping dead bodies from East St Louis... :eek:

ace72ace

Zaino, I put that $hit on everything
Must have been Justin on a road trip covering up the evidence of the guy who tried selling him fake Zaino products... :p

I haven't seen any on the road. I went to a little car show a couple weeks ago where they show only 100 mustangs. There were 7 Boss 302's there, 3 12's and 4 13's. 12's-CO/BK RR/BK kB/WT 13's-GTHG SBY GB WT. It was nice seeing all the different colors.

Sighting in SOCal, saw a 2013 GB in El Segundo near where I work at a food court. Didn't have a chance to talk to the owner... Anyone here by chance?

- Frank

I saw a 2013 Race Red at Brandon Ford this morning owned by Michelle and Frank while getting an oil change on the F-150. Michelle is going the Track Attack in Aug and wants to start tracking her Boss. Told her about "Boss Mustangs Online" so here's to hoping we see her here soon!

Wife & son just back from a bus trip to D.C. for a White House tour...for anybody considering it they said it wasn't worth the 6 hr drive to get there. In Maryland, Son saw a '12 CO on a trailer with a '70? Torino & another car....anybody from here?

VWGTI123

2012 PW #2558
If anybody lives on Long Island, NY there were 4 - 2012 Boss Mustangs this past Sunday (fathers day) down at the Oak Beach Inn car show. All kind of cars are down there every Sunday morning from about 6:00am to 11:00am. There were 2 PW (one was mine) and two Race Red. If you live on Long Island and can make it, try and bring yours down.. at the least it is a nice drive down to the beach!!

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel