The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Curious: How many Bosses have you seen?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I've seen at least two others. ;D

IMG_1160.jpg

There are usually a couple of C/O Boss's at Oak Beach one of them being mine but I have not been able to make it the past couple of weeks, maybe there this Sunday though.

BLAZN BOSS

Today took a drive out to Carrolton Va looking for a hobby shop, glanced up in the rearview mirror and saw the reflection of my YB Boss............pulled over and the guy and his wife pulled up and we chatted for a few. Turns out that I saw his Boss at a local dealer while I was waiting for mine to be built. With only 252 built, the chances of seeing other YB's I figure are slim. Very nice couple...........very nice car!

Sesshomurai

There's a CO 2012 302 in my area. I always saw it driving by in my denali. Tonight, I drove past him in my 2012 YB boss.
Sweetness.

What is the boss etiquette when passing an oncoming fellow bosser? A nod? Handwave? thumbs up? flash brights?!?!

I saw my first one on Thursday, in suburban Milwaukee, on 45. He was going north and I was headed south. It was a yellow 12. Living in the metro Chicago area, I thought I'd see them all the time, but I do not.

VWGTI123

2012 PW #2558
I see a sick Perf White one everyday!!!! My daily driver is a 2010 Candy White VWGTI 6spd which is so much fun to drive... but the Boss is an absolute beast, totally different.. makes me smile everytime I hear the open exhaust and switch gearz!

ufnavy06

Some say he has a tattoo of his face on his face.
I was driving north on I-295 in Jacksonville, FL when I saw my first one 'in the wild' other than mine. It was a RR/B and was back in September I think. Shortly thereafter, I saw a PW/B at a cruise-in down in Fruit Cove, FL. That particular cruise-in happens every two weeks and sometime in January I had my Boss, the PW/B showed up again and then a 2nd CO/B parked next to me. Got to talking to him, found out what he paid for, and 2 weeks later my dad had a RR/B in his garage from that dealer. I was up in Charleston, SC for my friend's wedding and made it to a car show where a friend of mine had his PW/B (#0029). I had just gotten back from Track Attack so we spent time talking about that. When I was getting something done at the dealer, a CO/B was dropped off. Didn't talk to the owner.

I forgot about an unlicensed PW/B I saw when my wife and I went down to the World Golf Village to see a movie on the IMAX theater there.

While my dad isn't on the forums here, he's sent me pictures of a KB/W and a PW/B that he's seen around Jacksonville. The owner of the KB/W also owns a few other high end cars and said he enjoyed his Boss more than his Audi R8.

I've seen RR/W and a GHIG on dealer lots (so they don't count), but the only LS I've seen were at TA.

Aside from the 2013 at my local dealer which was dealer traded to another state....I have seen another in Cincinnati. it was a 2012 Kona blue with standard seats. Looked awesome! I was driving my RR 2012 at the time which I have had for about 7 months.

I spotted a 2012 black/red boss LS in Youngstown PA 07/10/12 ,after you pass Arnold Palmers golf course theirs a ball field across the street then a historic house on the same side,it was parked on the left side of the historic house , anyones car on here?

I passed by this one yesterday. It's not "in the wild" & won't be any time soon for the money they want for it. I can just imagine their ADM on a new '13. http://stevensfordmilford.com/New-Haven/For-Sale/Used/Ford/Mustang/2012-Boss-302-Orange-Car/9906065/

Including mine I have seen 4 here in Knoxville, tn. My red and white. My coworkers white and black. A red and black passes by my work sometimes and a blue and white at a local mustang car show about a month ago. All 2012 models.

Two weekends ago I saw a Grabber Blue/Black 2013 a fellow club member just got the day before I saw it. Really looked sharp and love the vented hood!

TMO Supporting Vendors