The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Curious: How many Bosses have you seen?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ive seen one kona blue in Shreveport L.A. All others at dealers... GEE half the folks here in north east texas have no clue what a boss is!!!!

batman48195

I never get tired of driving it!
I was in Madison Wisconsin last week and say a 12 RR/B with the license plate 4SULLY. It was pristine. Looked like Justin had done the Zaino treatment on it for him. LOL Anybody here??

Brian

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
batman48195 said:
I was in Madison Wisconsin last week and say a 12 RR/B with the license plate 4SULLY. It was pristine. Looked like Justin had done the Zaino treatment on it for him. LOL Anybody here??

Brian
lol I didnt do the zaino on it

Just added another Boss sighting in the neighboorhood today (I think that makes 3). Anyone here driving a KB /white north on University Dr crossing Griffin Rd. in Davie, FL today around 3:30 PM. Unfortunartely I was not in my boss when i saw it. I was making a U'y and it drove right by me. You can't miss that distinctive hood coming at you.

PW 12 and 13 at the track over the weekend. There were a few lesser Mustangs as well. Glad to see people using them like they should.

Saw a 2013 RR in Cincinnati on Sunday. Passing through it got a flat (left front) while heading back home to Arkansas. Beautiful car.

zzyzx

Steve
On the road, none.

On dealer lots, a number. There's a '13 black LS sitting on the showroom floor waiting for a new owner at the Ford dealer nearest to me.

Last time I was at Sebring, I saw two.

At BBR, I got a nice up close look at the GHIG '13 with the Hellion twin-turbos (Thanks, Steve!).

I just traveled from southern, Pa to Savannah , Ga via Myrtle beach on the way down and I didn't see one boss, not one, a few GT's and a C/S but thats it. That trip was a total of 1600 miles. I live in a town of about 6000 people and I've seen 2 other Boss's here, a KB and CO that I mentioned in a earlier post. It's amazing how elusive these cars are. It' is indeed a special car.

Went to the local Wendy's today for lunch & discovered the manager there owns a CO 2012 Boss. Had to park next & get a few quick pics. First time I've seen both colors next to each other. CO really looks orange next to my RR.

Owner had a GT grill & fogs installed by the dealer, nothing else done. Boss # 546.
Mine was cleaner ;D
IMG_0331.jpg
IMG_0329.jpg

A while back, my son spotted a CO Boss in a neighboring town & thought it was mine ( which it wasn't). Yesterday he saw a KB Boss on his way up to UCONN on I91. This morning on his way back home he saw a SBY Boss on the same highway. So the score stands Son 3...Me 0.

302BOB said:
UPDATE...Son just reminded me of the CO Boss he saw being trailered in Maryland, as he was returning from his disappointing White House tour. Son 4 sightings..me none!

That could have been chuckp heading to Summit point, I think he live's in that area, not sure if he trailers his though

ufnavy06

Some say he has a tattoo of his face on his face.
aircare84 said:
Went to the local Wendy's today for lunch & discovered the manager there owns a CO 2012 Boss. Had to park next & get a few quick pics. First time I've seen both colors next to each other. CO really looks orange next to my RR.

Owner had a GT grill & fogs installed by the dealer, nothing else done. Boss # 546.
Mine was cleaner ;D
IMG_0331.jpg
IMG_0329.jpg

I've got pics of my dad's and I's RR/B and CO/B right next to each other on my phone. Unfortunately, can't upload them from work and it's hard to tell when the sun hits them just right which is red and which is orange.

I saw two PW 2012 Boss 302's today at Sonoma Raceway. One had a GT500 rear spoiler and Forgestar F14 wheels and the other was stock. Do they belong to any members here?

5 DOT 0 said:
I saw two PW 2012 Boss 302's today at Sonoma Raceway. One had a GT500 rear spoiler and Forgestar F14 wheels and the other was stock. Do they belong to any members here?
The one on the forgestars was mine. Just got it back from the shop yesterday and decided to take my dad and nephew to the WC race. Did you notice how I had the hood painted? I wish I would have noticed your post about the race. It would have been nice to say hello.

Back to the subject. I've only seen two other than at TrackAttack and at dealerships. I saw a CO/B one yesterday near my work as I was heading to the shop to pick mine up. Other than that a PW one at Sacramento Raceway last month. I may have seen a SBY one at Sears Point today but it was from a distance.

GotCurvz said:
5 DOT 0 said:
The one on the forgestars was mine. Just got it back from the shop yesterday and decided to take my dad and nephew to the WC race. Did you notice how I had the hood painted? I wish I would have noticed your post about the race. It would have been nice to say hello.
I did not. Please post a photo when you get a chance.. Are you in NorCal?

TMO Supporting Vendors