The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Curious: How many Bosses have you seen?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Just passed a GHIG on the way to work this morning in Buena Park, CA. I was driving my Boss and saw him a mile away. I am sure no car on the road stands out more than that beast. I gave him a wave but I am sure he didn't notice my plain ol PW Boss.

FLGator

2013 Boss 302 LS #196 - Shadow
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Florida
flyby763 - Went out to the strip, Friday 14 June, and left just as the rains arrived. They had not opened the gates yet and the line went out to the highway. Did see two Mustangs pulled off to the side near the road course entrance just before the main entrance. One was of them was a GB not sure of the other one or if either was a Boss.

I finaly saw one last wed in Fort Wayne, a really nice looking GHIG parked way out by itself so what else could I do but park next to it and snap a few pics only to find out the other Boss owner did the same and posted here. Made my day!!!!

Loren said:
I finaly saw one last wed in Fort Wayne, a really nice looking GHIG parked way out by itself so what else could I do but park next to it and snap a few pics only to find out the other Boss owner did the same and posted here. Made my day!!!!
:)

USNjocson said:
2012 YB parked at a Famous Daves in Woodbridge VA
2012 PW parked at an apartment complex in Springfield VA
2013 GB driving east over I-95 Woodbridge VA
1969 429 in my dreams lol

The Grabber Blue one may have been me. I'm in Dale City. There is a Black 2012 LS and a Red 2013 Boss nearby.

Dan

Saw my twin passing through Fort Devens, MA. on the 4th. Thought I was looking through a mirror; first one I've seen in a year!

Just found out I have a brother Boss ( same CO) in the next town over from me. His employee left a note on my windshield letting me know. Now I know why people I don't recognize are beeping at me..Keith, are you out there?

On my way to work this morning I was briefly side by side a 2012 RR Boss on I-95 north. I was 1 car behind him from exit 156 all the way to my work exit, 166B. I gave him a thumbs up and we exchaged kind words. I dont know if he heard me say, "nice car" because the was a bit loud from the freeway noise.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel