The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Do The Screw In Your 302 2015 Friday May 22nd @ Laguna Seca

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ok BMO West track rats the event will be on:

Friday May 22nd

This date has a track day with HOD on the Thursday before the Friday date so if you're traveling you'll have a second track day option.

http://www.hookedondriving.com/event-details/May_22,_FRIDAY_ONLY,_Mazda_Raceway_Laguna_Seca

Note it's a 90 db day so you may want to install your stock side plates if you have them. I have 1/2" available if you need them.

If you're not driving just come hang out at the track. It's free to get in.

Attendees:
1 Grant 302 - Grant - Garage -C
2 Moto - Ron- no garage - C
3 vipermx - Dave - Garage- D
4 ufnavy06 - Sean - no garage - B
5 NFSBOSS - Rick - Garage - C
6 Bret Z06 - Bret - Garage - C
7 Grant 302 - Joe - Garage - D?
8 Boss2273 - Dave - D - No Garage
9 Surfergeek - Jared - Garage - C
10 SDS - Steve - Garage - D
11 Wingrider - Doug - Garage -C & Instructing
12 Fiddler 49 - Andy - Garage - B
13 Tri-Bar - Ashley - no garage - D

A64F6240_zpsd5cbaa69.jpg

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
Re: Do The Screw In Your 302 2015

I'm open to either, but not a fan of road trips on the Memorial Day weekend. Though I know that might make it more available for those coming from out of state...

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic

You can add Joe D. to the list. Not sure if he has a login here, but we'll caravan from SoCal if anybody wants to tag along. I'll try to round up some of the other local track rats who don't check in often.

I'm in. Awesome track, both to drive & watch! Lots of good memories.

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA

NFSBOSS said:
Come on out. I recommend driving Sonoma Raceway and Thunderhill while you're here. Let me know if you need any help with logistics.

+1000000

I think Thunderhill is my favorite track of all so far.

ArizonaBOSS said:
I think Thunderhill is my favorite track of all so far.
The guys living in NorCal are lucky to have Thunderhill, Sonoma and Laguna Seca so close together. I like Sonoma the best but not by much over LS or TH. After my spin and win episode I'll be spending more time at TH next season. ::)

SpaceBoss, do you work at Edwards?

NFSBOSS said:
Come on out. I recommend driving Sonoma Raceway and Thunderhill while you're here. Let me know if you need any help with logistics.

Ok, working on it! Once the weekend is confirmed I will see if I can plan around my work schedule. I realy want to get to Sonoma too; not sure if there is back to back events.

Polaristxguy said:
Ok, working on it! Once the weekend is confirmed I will see if I can plan around my work schedule. I realy want to get to Sonoma too; not sure if there is back to back events.
I'll double check this but if we go the Friday before Memorial Day there is an open track group running at Sonoma that weekend.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel