The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Eibach Pro-kit springs and Bilstein struts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LOCAL PICKUP ONLY. Located in Columbus, OH.

Eibach Pro-kit springs and Bilstein struts (front only) for 11-14 Ford Mustang. I had these on my 11 GT but they will fit any 05-14 Mustang depending on what strut mounts you use.

These were on my car for less than a year and most of that time it was sitting in the garage. Under 4k miles on the setup.

These will turn your Mustang into a serious corner carver and comfort is basically like stock. The springs only lower the car about an inch and the struts are high quality German monotubes.

IMAG01511.jpg
IMAG01531.jpg
IMAG01521.jpg
IMAG01541.jpg

I will separate the springs for $150
Shocks for $350
Both for $450

I do not have the rear shocks

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel