The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

For Sale - My 2016 GT350 Triple Yellow Technology Package

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SEE UPDATED INFO BETWEEN THE FIRST TWO PICTURES!
I originally ordered an R and the deal fell through so I went to plan B and purchased this car. I have now secured an order for a GT350R (I have a build date and VIN) and therefore my 2016 Shelby GT350 Triple Yellow Technology Package with Black Over the Top stripes and car cover is for sale. The VIN is 1FA6P9JZ1G5521961 and chassis # G1324. It was built in early December and delivered in early January. Sticker was $58,840.00. It has 284 miles on it and has now been parked. No additional miles are anticipated. The dealer I'm working with has offered me "sticker" in trade on the R. In Texas that would save me $3677.50 in taxes on the R (6.25 tax rate). I am willing to sell this car for $62,517.50 ($58,840 sticker plus the $3,677.50 sales tax that it will save me if I trade it in). Please don't beat me up over the price. If it works for someone of the forum then great. It's firm and quite simple for me as that is exactly what I will get if I trade it in. The car is here on the ground, no waiting, great paint, no issues and will probably be one of the rarest color/stripe (no black roof) combinations. I have left all the original stickers on the glass and have all the paperwork that will go with the car. I will also give you the "owners kit" when and if I receive it. If you are in the area or want to send an agent to look the car over that is no problem, but NO test rides. Send me a PM with your direct email if interested and I'll send you my contact info and more pictures. I'm in the Dallas area. BTW, Texas is a "Keep the Plate" state so you won't get the personalized plate. I have a clean, clear, no lien Texas title in my name (I am NOT a dealer). Thanks
f452e472-e214-40e2-b2e7-49c9e4175862_zpssseebymv.jpg
Update: The dealer where I'm getting the R model has agreed to do an "In and Out" for $500. What that means is if I bring the buyer to the table then they will handle the paperwork for $500. They show it as a trade in (so I save the tax) and you can buy this car at sticker + the $500 in and out fee (+ normal tax/title/license/fees). You must be willing and capable of acting immediately when my R arrives in around 30 days. It's current status is "In Production". PM me for contact info.
tripleyellow1_zpszykb9rnt.png
33d919f7-c6e6-4f05-bc81-052cfb0b612a_zpsmgyjrfl4.png
16gt350yellowplate_zpsgewhwcjt.png
16gt350yellow11_zpsz6lzexbm.png
tripleyellow5_zpsj6qycrzb.png
tripleyellow3_zpsm80cvrpu.png [/URL

as per the EXTREMELY helpful jmbboss302 on this forum :)

posted on March 4th:

VIN 1FATP8JZ9G5524626

As of today's update:

In Order Processing - Scheduled to Week (Week -of Apr-04-2016)

BlazeYellow said:
as per the EXTREMELY helpful jmbboss302 on this forum :)

posted on March 4th:

VIN 1FATP8JZ9G5524626

As of today's update:

In Order Processing - Scheduled to Week (Week -of Apr-04-2016)

Same build week as mine. In Texas, that price will probably sell quickly. Good luck with the sale.

I had noticed yours and mine shared a projected build date. I used to get up to Wichita Falls when they had a car show at the MPEC annually. Haven't been up in a couple of years.

BlazeYellow said:
I had noticed yours and mine shared a projected build date. I used to get up to Wichita Falls when they had a car show at the MPEC annually. Haven't been up in a couple of years.
Wichita Falls still sucks. Definitely not the nice part of Texas but I am close to the Metroplex and that satisfies most of my car show needs. The Plano Cars and Coffee is still the best show I have ever been to (that is free).
If I run across anyone looking for a 350 now, I will pass them your way.

TMO Supporting Vendors