The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Ford Racing School and BTA MMP gear on sale!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

302 Hi Pro

Boss 302 - Racing Legend to Modern Muscle Car
Southeast
Thank you for the heads up, this is an excellent sale. 2 T-Shirts, 1 Jacket, and 2 Blue Polos. Oh, did I mention 1 Hat. I should be set for the 2015 season.

Now, who had to buy matching gear for the Wifie? Hahaha

Have fun and enjoy your Boss 302 or Boss Mustang!
Dave
302 Hi Pro

dmichaels

Papa Smurf
CT
Thanks for posting! Just picked up a fleece and a t-shirt! My wife will have something to harass me about again :)

RR2334 said:
Waited to long. No XL t-shirts left.
Save your money for BMO t-shirt 2.0. I should have more details later today.

Online order showed 8 XL shirts available when I ordered one Boss Track Attack Tee- XL . Got an email that stated: "Due to a technical issue, we are not able to provide an item you ordered." What's up?

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois
BlazeYellow said:
Online order showed 8 XL shirts available when I ordered one Boss Track Attack Tee- XL . Got an email that stated: "Due to a technical issue, we are not able to provide an item you ordered." What's up?

They want you to buy the new BMO shirt. ;D

BlazeYellow said:

Same here. Wish they would have notified me before they shipped the order!

Same here. Wish they would have notified me before they shipped the order!
Same here, I might have cancelled the entire order. Of course that's why they don't contact us first. Not cool for your website to show you have it in stock but then not ship. IMO, not the way to do things. Takes some of the happy out of it.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel