The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

FS: 2012 Boss 302 Kona Blue

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hi guys, well I plan on selling my Boss, haven't had it much time but I'm opening a business and could use the extra cash. Don't really need to sell, so not going to give it away. Let me know if you know anyone. Here is the info.

I'm the 2nd owner, purchased last year with 10,000 miles on it. I have put around 4,000. Odometer reeds 14,500 or so. I do not have the owners kit, as I purchased used from a dealer. I have never tracked the car and only have one key, the grey key. Not sure if the track key ever got installed.

I've changed the oil around 1000 miles ago.

Car has the following mods:

MGW shifter
LCA ( unknown name, they were with the car when I purchased).
Lower front grill
LS rear spoiler in white

No dents, scratches, nothing. Has tinted windows.

2012 Boss 302 Kona Blue
Recaro seats and Torsen rear end. Did not come from factory with floor mats or cover, 1 of 69.

Asking $35,000.

Let me know if you know anyone...I'm located in Houston, Texas.

Pictures to come soon....

It's the one on the splitter, between the fog lights. Made of metal mesh to keep crap from going in. Purchased here...someone makes them, forget who...like $99

Yeah I know, stock grill. Was planning on buying a 302s grill. Other than mentioned above...car is stock

Still for sale. Listed today on eBay for the first time. Track key installed, owners kit on my way from ford racing.
If someone from here wants to purchase and is serious...I will give you the BMO special...$34000

Car sold. $32,000 with under 15K. Going thru divorce. Was trying to hold out for 33-34, but no takers

TMO Supporting Vendors