The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

FS: 2012 Boss 302 - Yellow Blaze

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Price updated below.

2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302
[*]Yellow Blaze Metallic
[*]4,8xx miles
[*]ALL options car
[*]Torsen Limited Slip Differential
[*]Recaro seats
[*]Car cover
[*]Floor mats
[*]Aesthetically 100% stock
[*]Only mods are factory FRPP (see full upgrade list below)
[*]NO accidents
[*]NO paint work
[*]NO fender benders, bumps, bruises, scuffs, etc.
[*]NO track time (tragic, I know)
[*]NO drag strip passes
[*]Launch control used twice (from 2,500rpm IIRC)
[*]NO curb rash on either set of wheels
[*]NO rain/snow exposure
[*]Interior is 100% as new top to bottom
[*]Oil changed with AMSOIL at well shorter intervals than required
[*]Only imperfection whatsoever on the car is a +/- 1 mm diameter rock chip on the plastic grill frame (too small to photograph)
Full Modification List:
[*]TracKey
[*]BBS BOSS 302S Matte Black 18 x 9.5 Wheels - Ford Part Number M-1007-R1895
[*]Wrapped in Nitto NT-05 275/40-18 at all 4 corners (less than 500 miles)
[*]Ford Racing/Multimatic Complete suspension setup - Ford Part Number M-FR3A-MGTAA
[*]Shocks and Struts M-18000-C
[*]Lowering Springs M-5300-P
[*]Jounce Stops M-5570-A
[*]Sway Bars M-5490-A
[*]Upper Strut Mounts M-18183-C
[*]Adjustable Tubular Rear Panhard Bar with Urethane Bushings
[*]Ford Racing Laguna Seca rear seat delete and X-brace - Ford Part Number M-6346612-B
[*]Ford Racing brake duct kit (NIB) - Ford Part Number M-2004-MB
[*]Ford Racing Spherical LCA's with relocation brackets - Ford Part Number M-5649-S
[*]Ford Racing/ARP Wheel stud and fastener kit
[*]4" one-piece aluminum driveshaft (NIB)

rawAZB_3729.jpg

rawAZB_3737.jpg

rawAZB_3911_1.jpg

rawAZB_4080.jpg

rawAZB_3690.jpg

photo1-vi.jpg

photo8-vi.jpg

photo3-vi.jpg

photo1-vi.jpg

photo1-vi.jpg

photo2-vi.jpg

DSC_0226-vi.jpg

photo1-vi.jpg

DSC_0219-vi.jpg

photo2-vi.jpg

photo-vi.jpg

photo2-vi.jpg

Now the fun part. Sure, if you go to Ebay you'll find some ratted out examples with 30,000 miles on them going in the mid-$30's, however, extremely low mile, unmolested, un-tracked, near perfect examples obviously command more. From what I can see on AutoTrader and other places, examples like this list in the low $40's stock. With around $10k in receipts for (IMO) quality, factory mods, I think $42,000 is a reasonable place to start. Also, I would entertain selling certain parts separately and adjusting the price accordingly.

Price updated to $39,999 with everything or $37,999 without the BBS wheels and DS.

Please respond to this thread or PM me with your email if you are interested and I would be happy to start a dialogue. However, if you are 16 and want to exchange 30 emails only to end up telling me that you're only approved for $15k and "could I help you out because you've always wanted a Boss," please refrain from reaching out. I appreciate your enthusiasm and wish you the best, but I just don't have the time.

The car is located in Scottsdale, Arizona.

Thanks!

four-walling

Kerry, San Diego
Good luck with sale and this is just plain strange if it happens...

. However, if you are 16 and want to exchange 30 emails only to end up telling me that you're only approved for $15k and "could I help you out because you've always wanted a Boss," please refrain from reaching out. I appreciate your enthusiasm and wish you the best, but I just don't have the time.

four-walling said:
Good luck with sale and this is just plain strange if it happens...

Sadly, it's already happened :p. I was floating the car very privately at a few places and got hit up by a seemingly legitimate buyer who ended up being a spoiled rich kid that, as it happens, wasn't so spoiled haha!

Thanks for the well wishes, gents!

Z20WHAT said:
What is the production number?? Looks like it ends in '09?' Also, since you made comment, any interest in selling the 302S wheels separately?

I can't remember the production number off the top of my head, but I did get the car out of storage yesterday, so I will take a look and post it up.

I want to give the car a chance to sell as-is for a little while, but if that doesn't happen, I would entertain selling the wheels and adjusting the price on the car respectively. Being local to me would be a big factor in that decision as I'd rather not have to deal with shipping 4 wheels/tires.

KonaBlue302 said:
I saw that you said you might sell some parts.....how much for the drive shaft (nib)?

Dave

Same story as above, but since the DS is not installed on the car, I'd be more willing to sell. Are you local to me by any chance?

Thanks!

Quick shot I took on my phone after getting her out of storage yesterday:

photo5-vi.jpg

Also, price updated to $39,999 with everything or $37,999 without the BBS wheels and DS.

Thanks!

Understand on desire to sell as-is... Thought the pics looked familiar, I grew up in Scottsdale.

Keep us posted on the sale and LMK if you'd be willing to part with the wheels.

PABOSS said:
Same story as above, but since the DS is not installed on the car, I'd be more willing to sell. Are you local to me by any chance?

Thanks!
Im in South Florida and by the looks of the last picture I'm no where even close. Who ever buys the car will never even miss the DS ;)

Price updated again. Have a new toy in mind and don't want to have to put this back in storage...

Not willing to give it away by any stretch, but if we're in the same ballpark, shoot me a message!

Thanks!

BLAZN BOSS

252 Yellow Blaze Boss's...................god I'm so glad I got one!

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel