The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

GoPro HeroHD Motorsports Kit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

captdistraction

GrumpyRacer
Phoenix, Az
$175 + shipping (which I'll probably just split)

Used GoPro Hero HD (first gen 1080P), car suction mount, a number of flat and curved mounts, casing with closed back, 8GB SD card, charger and instruction card. Everything needed to get started recording track days and hooning in high def.

Minor scratches and scuffs, just installed new lenses on the unit and casing. Samples of videos can be seen at http://www.youtube.com/captdistraction

captdistraction

GrumpyRacer
Phoenix, Az
Correction, $175 shipped.

Includes:
GoPro HD Hero camera
Waterproof case, new installed lens
Suction Mount
Battery
Adhesive mount (new)
2x GoPro System mount brackets (short/long)
2 spare lenses (some minor scuffing from use)
8GB SD card
90* bracket
instruction manual
AC to USB Charger
USB cable
GoPro Be a hero decal
Composite and Component HD cablesets

most of it pictured here:
gopro.jpg

All shows signs of use, but the lenses are well cared for (as you can see I replaced them as needed, they're $10 per pair and last about 6 months, I have a few of these HD sets that I use, need to reduce the amount of inventory)

TMO Supporting Vendors