The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

GT350 North American Track Tour

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Here's some additional info I received so there's still hope for other BMO members to attend one of the four events.

Email invites went out to the Western states on Monday, and the letters to those states are in the mail. The rest of the U.S. invites will go out in the next few days.

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
najay said:
I got my invite this morning, immediately signed up and will be at laguna seca on the 28th.

Not sure what criteria they used (first owner dealer purchased?) but my boss has been a feature car for Ford in a couple of events.

Got it in the US mail?

Ah, some hope of going!!!

Awesome! 8)

Thanks Kerry for the heads up! I just sent an email out to hopefully do Sebring. And the following weekend is Steeda Pony wars or Fun Ford. Not sure which one I'm doing yet since they decided to do it on the same weekend! :mad:

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
Grant 302 said:
Nothing in the snail mail...and I got permission to go. :'( :'( :( :'( :(

Maybe we can watch from outside with binoculars :-/

NFSBOSS said:
Here's some additional info I received so there's still hope for other BMO members to attend one of the four events.

Email invites went out to the Western states on Monday, and the letters to those states are in the mail. The rest of the U.S. invites will go out in the next few days.
Good deal. Looking at RA 8)

NFSBOSS said:

I wonder if this is more like the media event from February 2011 where the media was invited to Laguna Seca to drive the Bosses? No customers were invited to that event that I know. If so Ford obviously expanded this to four tracks and more people. Post up if you got an invite to one of the events and good luck!

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
Grant 302 said:
I'd rather dress up like ninja's and, uh, 'borrow' one of the cars. ;)

I'll just wear my driving suit and Ford Racing helmet with the visor down and pretend to be one of the pros or something

Good. To go on the 28 will drive up on the 27th. Anyone else going from social. If its not going to rain iam taking the boss

four-walling

Kerry, San Diego
NFSBOSS said:
I don't think BTA had anything to do with it. It appears to be random as far as I can tell.

Anyone else get an invite to one of the other events?

My dealer is a "top 50 Mustang dealer" and he said everyone he sold a Boss Mustang or 2013-14 GT500 received an invite.

So, bigger volume Mustang dealers only?

four-walling said:
My dealer is a "top 50 Mustang dealer" and he said everyone he sold a Boss Mustang or 2013-14 GT500 received an invite.

So, bigger volume Mustang dealers only?

If that is true the I have no hope lol. I don't think my dealer even realized what they sold me for under MSRP lol.

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
Wingrider said:
Some say- He's rather fond of Fords, and puppies. All we know is tt's not the STIG, it's the STIG's gate crashing cousin!

10393755_10100803561777754_3124856922393441214_n.jpg

TMO Supporting Vendors