The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

GT350 Specific Brake Hoses from Goodridge

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This is a new Shelby GT350 Specific Kit just released from Goodridge USA. The difference between this kit and the 12366 S550 Kit we have offered for the past 3 years is the front lines have added length and hose sleeving is added down by the caliper. While the former kit has been used without issues we are offering this kit due to these changes. Please see the picture which shows the difference between the GT350 Specific front line on the left vs. the S550 line on the right. Both kits will work on the GT350.

Purchase HERE

1oMalwS.jpg6EP3m10.jpg

Tim, I assume this is the kit to get for a 2020 GT500 with OEM calipers front and rear?
We have GT500 specific lines in development. They are completely different so the other lines will not work. We hope to validate them in the next couple of months. Goodridge just returned from furlough July 1st, so they are extremely backlogged.

We have GT500 specific lines in development. They are completely different so the other lines will not work. We hope to validate them in the next couple of months. Goodridge just returned from furlough July 1st, so they are extremely backlogged.

Thanks for the update. Put me at the top of the list for the 2020 GT500 specific lines, I'll be first to order!

Interesting as many other places are selling the regular Goodridge lines as though they are universal even for the GT500 and I just didn't think that was the best way to go.

Jared

TMO Supporting Vendors