The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Invos made my rear loose??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Just put a set of stock size Invos out back and now it feels like my rear is a lil "loose"? Anyone experience this? Is this really the tire? :eek:

Have you worn off all the mold release yet? The first 100 miles could be slippery. ;)

Sure did. And did a nice burnout leaving the tire shop 8)

Rear just feels a lil like my drag car on 28" slicks with low pressure.

Thinking it could be a blown shock but doubt it......dunno

Domestic Product

Big fat tires and everything !
No experience with Invos. What are you running up front ? If the back is loose I would drop a couple pounds of air out back and maybe add a pound up front and see how it feels.

Running the stock Pirellis up front. Have 36psi all the way around. Just seems wierd this started after I put the Invos on. They seem to have decent reviews. Wondering if the Pirelli/Nitto mismatch might have something to do with it but I also don't want to buy front Invos if it's gonna be the same.

It's not an apples to apples comparison, but I recently put the stock wheels and tires back on and the car felt tighter. It might be that the p-zeros have stiffer side walls. And less grip. Mine are very hard compared to my Sport Comp 2s, which are also 18"so the sidewall is taller.

Don't feel bad I just replaced my factory pirellis for invos front and back......
And also had a panhard bar and brace at the same time and my back end feels loose also so I don't know really what's going on....
Traction straight line is beautiful but any kind of spirited driving thru twists don't feel good

TMO Supporting Vendors