The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Lap Time Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Really cool I have a soft sport for those machines, and I should never have sold mine as I had one of the super rare ones sent over to run in SCCA - 150HP instead of the standard 135HP. Doesn't sound like much now , does it , haha.

Ludachris

Chris
Staff member
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Newcastle, CA
Just to give everyone who watches this thread a heads up - I'm finally making some big progress on a new project for TMO. It's a Tracks/Lap Times database. It will be a directory full of road courses (US tracks to start with) in which members will be able to submit lap times to, and have those lap times tied to their vehicle profiles. Each track will have lap times lists for each track layout configuration. It's going to be pretty slick. I just wanted to share, as I'm pretty excited about it and I think many of you are going to really enjoy it once it's launched.

Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Salt Lake City, UT
Just to give everyone who watches this thread a heads up - I'm finally making some big progress on a new project for TMO. It's a Tracks/Lap Times database. It will be a directory full of road courses (US tracks to start with) in which members will be able to submit lap times to, and have those lap times tied to their vehicle profiles. Each track will have lap times lists for each track layout configuration. It's going to be pretty slick. I just wanted to share, as I'm pretty excited about it and I think many of you are going to really enjoy it once it's launched.
Awesome.

PaddyPrix

If breakin' parts is cool, consider me Miles Davis
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
San Diego
Sweet. Can help with the data, if needed 😀

Ludachris

Chris
Staff member
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Newcastle, CA
Make it work please Chris, and don't lose the current info. The history stretches back over 11 years now.
I'm not sure if I can import what people have already posted, but we can certainly try and manually input them for people. The only caveat is that each lap time will be tied to a "vehicle profile", so if the user doesn't have a vehicle profile created, we won't be able to add it. The thread will always live on though, and I can even link to it from the Tracks main index page for legacy reasons.

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
SoCal
I'm not sure if I can import what people have already posted, but we can certainly try and manually input them for people. The only caveat is that each lap time will be tied to a "vehicle profile", so if the user doesn't have a vehicle profile created, we won't be able to add it. The thread will always live on though, and I can even link to it from the Tracks main index page for legacy reasons.
This will be super cool.
Chris, do you know about when this might go live?

Does this new format give u still the best laptime per track? This thread is cool.cause u have a "target" to beat in specific places.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Fresno, ca
Year/Make/Model/Trim: 2018 GT350R
Track/Course: Buttonwillow 13CW
Best Lap Time: 1:58.248
Tire: 305/30/19 - Goodyear F1 SC3R
Not bad for my 10th time sitting in the car :D Wanted to see how it would do before selling. Sooo much more left in it, if I were to ever get comfortable with the platform.

InCollage_20220508_173010631.jpg

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
Boone NC

Hyperfest was a blast this year... had some rain the first session when I found out how sketchy a track can be on R compound tires. This sunny hot lap was much better. :)

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel