The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Lap Time Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Irvine, CA
Laguna Seca (wet) 2/9/2019
SavetheManuals--Boss/Koni Sport/Steeda Boss Springs/CC plates/S007A 275 square/R12-- 1:49.1 (wet)

Definitely not an ideal day for lap times, the wet track and traffic meant my fastest lap was a full 1.5 seconds off of my "optimal time" of 1:47.6 calculated by sector times.
The S007As did well enough in the wet but I wasn't able to push my braking points to the limit or optimize my new camber and damper settings with the track condition constantly changing.

Wow. I sent in a video yesterday and got the review back today... What a huge help!!! I try to go to as many track classes as possible but this was much better.... ( and way cheaper). Very very precise and clear.... Thanks for the great tip!

Thanks for the feedback and the shoutout. SO happy to hear how helpful our service is!

Dion here, (I coach and founded Racers360, the online personal coaching marketplace) A few of our drivers that are on here recommended I join in on the convo, so glad to be here! If I can answer any questions or help anyone please don't hesitate to reach out anytime.

Hopefully, see you at all at a track soon!

Welcome to TMO!

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Crap, we are talking about a Stellar IMSA professional pilot here on TMO, so welcome Dion, and if you the guy who started Racers 360 that speaks volumes! Need to get my camera set up on the Boss 302S and get some feedback from your company.......

Guys , if you want killer feedback , Von Moltke is a step above highly qualified in assisting you! Thanks for coming on board!

Last edited:
So I spoke with Dion friday feb 8th.
I sent my video for Laguna Seca. He analized it. Sent it back after 3 hrs. We did the call saturday.
I saw predicting 1. 41 with a stock 18 in 305mm nitto with 8track days in a lil wet laguna and a river on turn 3 (Finished at 1.42. 1 cause i screwed up on turn 11)
We also spoke 30mins about willow springs
Saturday i did 1. 30 as a first timer at willow spring.
Racers360 is THE BEST INVESTMENT FOR A DRIVER/CAR COMBO. 100times better than buying 4k coilovers and 40 less expensive. !

Thanks Dion.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

Crap, we are talking about a Stellar IMSA professional pilot here on TMO, so welcome Dion, and if you the guy who started Racers 360 that speaks volumes! Need to get my camera set up on the Boss 302S and get some feedback from your company.......

Guys , if you want killer feedback , Von Moltke is a step above highly qualified in assisting you! Thanks for coming on board!
Thank you so much for the kind words!!! I know we can't wait to work with you. No fancy cam needed any video will work. If there is anything else we can do for anyone here please don't hesitate to reach out to me directly anytime!

So I spoke with Dion friday feb 8th.
I sent my video for Laguna Seca. He analized it. Sent it back after 3 hrs. We did the call saturday.
I saw predicting 1. 41 with a stock 18 in 305mm nitto with 8track days in a lil wet laguna and a river on turn 3 (Finished at 1.42. 1 cause i screwed up on turn 11)
We also spoke 30mins about willow springs
Saturday i did 1. 30 as a first timer at willow spring.
Racers360 is THE BEST INVESTMENT FOR A DRIVER/CAR COMBO. 100times better than buying 4k coilovers and 40 less expensive. !

Thanks Dion.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk
:) Love this!!! It was really great working with you and thanks for the recommendation on joining this awesome forum. Can't wait to see you continue to progress. You are driving really well!

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Flyhalf , absolutely no question you will be in the 1:20s , especially since it was your first time, and though the Bridgerocks are El Sticky, they are also El Skinny, so more tread width and seat time and will be half flying ----good analogy since you are still on the ground!

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
A few of our members have worked with DVM at Racers360 and so far nothing but positive reviews.

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Special thanks to Fly and Nick, as we are expecting 8-10 inches of snow tonight, yet you have allowed my inner race self to be elevated above a track in Central Florida or the desert Northeast of LA, vicariously racing a Voodoo , or a Supercharged Stang! Yes , this is another long winded thanks from a TMO member who knows CF does not stand for Carbon Fiber, it stands for Cabin Fever!

TMO Supporting Vendors