The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Lift Pads for the 5th and 6th gen Mustang

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WE now have the lift pads for you track guys that change your wheels, they are made of solid billet aluminum and come red or black. They bolt on and can be left on with angled sides to not catch on anything on the payment. They will come in sets of 4 and also can use just one per side to lift the car from the middle to get both sides up at once. MUCH MUCH lighter than the long steel lift bars that are sold. Use FORUM in the discount box for 10% off for this week end.
see them at www.zl1addons.com
mustang-6th-gen-lift-pads-bolt-on
https://zl1addons.com/collections/jackpads-magpads/products/mustang-6th-gen-lift-pads-bolt-on

Nice alternative to jacking rails. I'll be getting some soon.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Bay Area
Those look very nice and interesting but what type of failsafe do you have to ensure the set screws don't back out? I have used your gen 1 and 2 lift pads and they serve the intended purpose but there has to be some sort of insurance tha.t they don't back out. Locktite is Not enough for me. I hope to see something because I'd love a set.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Texas
byronj said:
Those look very nice and interesting but what type of failsafe do you have to ensure the set screws don't back out? I have used your gen 1 and 2 lift pads and they serve the intended purpose but there has to be some sort of insurance tha.t they don't back out. Locktite is Not enough for me. I hope to see something because I'd love a set.

Maybe a quick spot weld to hold them on for insurance?

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
A little blue Loctite will go a long way. I'd be very surprised if they came loose unless you wanted the screws to come loose. (Do not use Red Loctite please!)

Ordered a set as well and will work great in conjunction with my center jack plate.

TMO Supporting Vendors