The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Lime Rock Park 11/16/13

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PeteInCT

#LS-378 - So many Porsche's, so little time....
Connecticut
Rarely do we get a great day of driving in mid November here in the northeast. Temp were in the mid 50's and sunny, really great track conditions and some great time with my track buddy Steve Espo. After all the setbacks I had this year with the car, the last two events at my 'home track' were very satisfying. This was the first event that I had a chance to really use the TraqDash system (apparently had a bad connection at my last event) which really allowed me to isolate changes and shave off a full second (average) on my times as well as create much more consistent runs. With hoosiers and some better dampers I think I can get this down to somewhere between 1:00 and 1:01 a lap. With no changes to the car there's almost another second in there that I need to find. It's not easy on a small track with no runoff ;D

PS: Rick - your favorite part will be in the last 30 seconds... ::)

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEmfhMUZ5Og&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

Nice driving and it looks like you had plenty of grip for a mid November day.

Your TraqDash overlay on your video is really cool. Is is easy to setup?

PeteInCT

#LS-378 - So many Porsche's, so little time....
Connecticut
NFSBOSS said:
Nice driving and it looks like you had plenty of grip for a mid November day.

Your TraqDash overlay on your video is really cool. Is is easy to setup?

Very easy. I had issues initially but I received a defective display unit initially. Also, f you want RPM monitoring you need to add a tach sensor like what i used from MSD. The software itself is very essy to use.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel