The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

lol at import racers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

If any of you have the talent to do this with a mustang pic that would be nice.

VuiX7pjl.jpg

I used to have a pic of a mustang doing a wheelstand and said.."bet your front wheel drive can't do this" we need some more muscle car propaganda to lay on the import crowd...'merica

Last time I saw imports at the drag strip they both broke. Plus they looked silly with slicks out front and all the carbon fiber crap body parts that were horribly installed. It amazes me what people will spend on a bottom-of-the-barrel economycar that they claim is so much better since it is more reliable. Except all the mods they do make them more unreliable than a Dodge Neon...

I'm fine with imports at the drags says the former Cal Look Bug owner. LOL

maxresdefault.jpg
6439-1970-Volkswagen-Beetle.jpg

NFSBOSS said:
I'm fine with imports at the drags says the former Cal Look Bug owner. LOL

maxresdefault.jpg
6439-1970-Volkswagen-Beetle.jpg

a buddy of mine had an H/gas veedub back in the day, flipped it in the lights at Desoto speedway...air got under those fenders and it was all over but the shouting.

I remember the first time I saw front drivers run at gainseville in the 80s, this guy had some sort of chrysler 2.2 turbo thing and he was th enational record holder. He revs it up and dumps the clutch and takes the halfshafts right out of it. I looked at my buddy and said "I've driven 17 second cars before, but I haven't driven 17 second cars that broke before".
I used to tune in tot he NOPI races and about every other run was a bye because of breakage, once they let mustangs and camaros in, it was all over, same with drifting, 75 percent are running LS chevies no matter what the body is.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel