The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Lol, this will go south..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

But this is a BS-1 thread! Can't have pics of huge rear sway bars, will give him indigestion.
I'll mail him some tums. I was only looking at the shining cover when I posted the pic. That's a stock 2012. It does look huge ( maybe because it is..... ) . Since I'm new I've been told to learn the way my car is set up. Oh, I'm definitely learning throttle control. Ha. Eventually it will decrease in size with other struts and shocks. Not just yet though.

Mad Hatter

Gotta go Faster
Santiago, Chile
Its a good idea to learn on the stock suspension, but would advise going square with the tires asap.. they last a lot longer if you can rotate them to all four corners. I tracked for ages on 275/35-19 square on the stock boss rims. Saved me a bundle on tires. Once you have some more grip on the fronts you will start seeing the need for balancing out the suspension.

TMO Supporting Vendors