The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Updated List of Parts for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Updated list of miscellaneous parts that I am selling. All these parts are in good condition and well maintained. I think I have priced these fairly, but if you have any questions, please ask.
E-Mail: [email protected]

Front Hub Studs (stock), $1.00 each (20 Avail)

Boss 302 Lug Nuts (stock), $1.50 each (16 Avail)

Boss 302 Sound Tube Delete Kit, $10 shipped.

!!SOLD!! 1 Complete Set of Boss 302 Side Exhaust Disks, $75 shipped.
Includes 1/2", 5/8", 3/4", 7/8", and 1" set. Only 3/4" used, all other are brand new.

Ford Racing 3" Rear Studs, $6 each (5 Avail)
Who doesn't need a couple spares just in case?

Ford Racing 8.8" 4.10 Ring & Pinion, P/N: M-4209-88410, $40

!!SOLD!! Differential Breather Vent setup. Comes with AllStar Breather, P/N: ALL36108, Vent Hose, Hose Fitting, and Rubber Grommet, $90

!!SOLD!! Cobra Jet Pulse ring, P/N: M-12A227-CJ13, $50

!!SOLD!! Engine Wiring Harness (2013) P/N: DU5Z-12A581-ZA with PRS upgraded connectors and all sensors, !!SOLD!!.
Note: TB connector pinned out for the CobraJet Twin 65MM TB and will need to be changed back if running the stock TB. I have the instructions to do so. Full disclosure: While cleaning the crank sensor, sensor head turned a little. Not sure if this is normal of not or whether I hurt it.

!!SOLD!! 1/4" Maximum Motorsports Wheel Spacers, !!SOLD!! (1 Set Avail)

!!SOLD!! Capaldi Racing All Aluminum Radiator, P/N: LCR-1000, !!SOLD!!
Notes: This has mounts for the A/C Condenser that sits in front of the Radiator. Here is the link to this radiator: http://shopcapaldiracing.com/capaldi-racing-aluminum-radiator/

!!SOLD!! Ford Racing Front Sway Bar End Links, PN: M-5483-A, !!SOLD!!

!!SOLD!! Ford Racing Bump Steer Kit, P/N: M-3130-R4, !!SOLD!!
Notes: These were standard equipment on the 2013 Boss 302S. Bearings are still very tight.

!!SOLD!! Ford Racing Rear Lower Control Arm Kit, P/N: M-5649-S, !!SOLD!!
Note: These were standard equipment on the Boss 302S.

!!SOLD!! CDC Hood Strut Set, P/N: 0511-7012-05, !!SOLD!!

!!SOLD!! TPMS Sensors (set of 4), !!SOLD!!

!!SOLD!! Ford Racing Lower Control Arm Relocation Brackets, P/N: M-5650-A, !!SOLD!!

!!SOLD!! Complete Grand Am 14" Racing Brake setup found on the 2013 Boss 302S. Comes with Brembo Racing Calipers with adapter Brackets, Ford Racing Master Cylinder/Booster, P/N: M-2005-R, Master Cylinder to ABS module brake lines, ABS Module, P/N: M-2353-C, Goodrich Stainless Steel Brake lines, P/N: GOO12364, two sets of Brembo rotor hats, P/N: M-1125-H, and three sets of used rotor rings. !!SOLD!!
Note: This was standard equipment on the 2013 Boss 302S. The ABS module included with the system is the last model that only illuminates your traction control light. You will not get all the other brake lights that the later versions will give you. To give you an idea of what this package would cost new, Calipers: $3700/pair, Master Cylinder: $2500, Caliper Mounting brackets: $390/pair, Rotor Hats: $700/pair, Brake Lines: $200/set, ABS Module: $500. Not included are all the consumables that come with this package.

!!SOLD!! Complete AST 4150 Coil Over Setup. Parts include the AST-4150-MUS struts, Custom Spring Perches w/Torrington radial needle roller bearings, Front and rear Eibach Springs, Ford Racing Camber Plates, P/N: M-18183-B. This setup was put together by Capaldi racing and have been flawless on the track for me. !!SOLD!!
Note: All parts are in excellent condition. I cut one ear off the left camber plate to gain the last .2 degrees of negative camber (plate was hitting the body). See pic below. Does not affect the performance or safety in any way. This is a full race setup. So it is pretty stiff on the street, but really does the job on the track. Ask Steve at Blowfish racing how he liked it if you have any doubts. :)

!!SOLD!! MultiMatic Upper Control Arm: !!SOLD!!
Note: This was standard equipment on the 2013 Boss 302S.

!!SOLD!!Ford Racing Front Hubs with 3" studs, P/N: M-1104-A, !!SOLD!!
Notes: This was standard equipment on the 2013 Boss 302S. Used for 9 track days.

!!SOLD!!New Exedy Hyper Single Clutch, PN: EH04SD1, !!SOLD!!
Note: This is a 26-spline clutch that is used with the Tremec Magnum XL and other 26-spline transmissions. I purchased this before I decided to sell the car. Manufacturer website here: http://shop.exedyusa.com/exedy-racing-clutch/exedy-racing-hyper-single-series/eh04sd1/i-393019.aspx

!!SOLD!!Ford Racing Front Bumper Support, P/N: M-17757-MB, Tow Hook, P/N: M-17954-F and Watson Radiator Enclosure, P/N: WR-RADENCLOSURE,
Notes: This was standard equipment on the 2013 and 2014 Boss 302S. The radiator enclosure was modified to fit with a car with the condenser still on the car. If someone wants to buy the Radiator Enclosure separately will part out the Front Bumper Support and Tow Hook.

!!SOLD!! Ford Racing Sway Bar Set, P/N: M-5490-A, !!SOLD!!
Note: These were standard equipment on the 2013 Boss 302S. Paint scratches is from where my car tie downs rubbed on the rear sway bar.

!!SOLD!! Ford Racing Front Lower Control Arms, P/N: M-3075-RA, !!SOLD!!
Notes: These were standard equipment on the Boss 302S. Ball Joints may need to be adjusted/serviced per this thread: https://trackmustangsonline.com/threads/adjusting-lash-on-ford-racing-ball-joints.8390/ Will also include instruction sheet from Howe on how to disassemble and service the units.

!!SOLD!!Ford Racing Cooling Fan, P/N: M-8C607-MSVT, !!SOLD!!
Notes: Will ship for free if you buy the radiator and cooling fan.

Please PM if interested or you want to see additional photos.

I will only accept PayPal via the Family and Friends option.

All parts do not include shipping. You are free to pick up the parts locally in Chesapeake VA, arrange for your own shipping, or have me ship them. I do not make any money on shipping.

Pictures:
DSCF2392.JPG
DSCF2393.JPG

Attachments

• DSCF2330.JPG
    DSCF2330.JPG
    451.6 KB · Views: 331
Last edited:
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Waco, TX
How was the radiator enclosure modified to fit with condenser? Pm me the price for just the radiator enclosure please.

Last edited:

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Pleasanton: 1/2 way between Sonoma and Laguna Seca
I kinda know where that pallets going. Hahaha! And seriously, only kind of do. @Fabman..
I'm making a collection of your hardware....right before I move to Idaho.

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Bahahahaha! At least I know it went to a good cause.
In that case i'm going to send you a list...there are some things I've been wanting....

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
So Byron...how much of this guys stuff are you sending me?
Looks like a pretty full pallet.

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years

TMO Supporting Vendors