The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

M1 Concourse Cars & Coffee April 28th

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The first M1 Concourse Cars and Coffee of this season is on April 28th. The featured brand will be Ford. It would be fantastic to have a better showing then last year. I know last year Ford was well represented with dozens of GT's, Mustangs, etc.

Suburban Collection presents Car and Driver Cars and Coffee
April 28 @ 8:00 am - 11:00 am

Join us for the First Cars and Coffee of 2018 presented by Car and Driver on Saturday April 28th for another gathering of great cars, great people and some yummy food. Free admission. Enter from South Boulevard entrance. Co-hosted by our friends at Car and Driver and Hagerty Insurance.

Mark your Calendars!

M1 Concourse
164 South Blvd W.
Pontiac, MI 48341

More details:

M1 Concourse is proud to announce that Ford Motor Company and Ford Performance Vehicles will be featured at the April 28th Cars and Coffee.

What does this mean?! This means that Ford vehicles get priority parking on the skidpad. This is first come first served. Gates will open 1 hour early for Ford vehicles ONLY (gate opens at 7am for Ford Vehicles, 8am for non-Ford vehicles). We will have a special row reserved for Ford GT’s so tell all your Blue Oval friends.

Last edited:
Would have been there again this year, but that's my daughter's graduation at Michigan.

Last year had great Ford representation, and they opened the Track up for us afterwards.

I'll find out if they will let us get on the track again.

Congrats on your daughter graduating from Michigan. I had one son graduate from Michigan and one from Michigan State.
You have divided house too!

TMO Supporting Vendors