The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Member Introductions - Introduce Yourself

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Re: Member Introductions

Welcome to BMO. We have lots of experts here to answer questions so ask away. Don't forget to post up photos of your Boss too. This link will help you with posting photos and videos on BMO.

https://trackmustangsonline.com/index.php?topic=212.0

TymeSlayer said:
I never say never but what you are talking about here in virtually impossible.

TymeSlayer...you have a point...never say never, but I know when the odds are stacked against me..lol

Member Introductions

Welcome :) I am a girl on this site too, and I have a Gotta have it Green boss like you. I purchase mine in October 2012. You will find a lot of info on here. I love this site. I don't usually post very much, I do like to look on here a lot.

Hello from England ! I am buying a 2012 Boss in white. Its a low mileage mint condition car having covered just 4000 miles. It has the recaro seats, torsen diff, electric cut-outs fitted. I get the car in a week or two, just waiting on getting it registered here in the UK. I have had a 1999 Cobra SVT in electric green, that I sold 6 years ago. Fitted that up with Eibach springs, Flowmasters, staggered rims, CAI. Since then I have run a 300C diesel. I have fitted that up with, SRT-8 seats & rims,chip box,window shades etc. Its not slow- does the 0-60 in 6.7 secs & 145 on the Autobahn!! Been all over Europe in it. Poland,Hungary,Slovakia, Czech Republic, France, Spain,Italy,Austria, 13 countries in all.... Its been great, but time for a change! The Boss will share the garage with my 68 fastback, 302, 4 speed, in dark midnight blue, Has disc brakes, de chromed, tinted glass, speedlines etc. Had that 15 yrs. was lucky to buy it before the huge price rise in 68 fastbacks!
I used to do track days back in the early 90's in a Peugeot GTi. and have done short circuit oval racing on the dirt tracks in a 900kg - rwd 232bhp Toyota Starlet for 9 years!
So. that's me! My names Simon btw. Hoping to find other European Boss owners on here.

redkey said:
Welcome :) I am a girl on this site too, and I have a Gotta have it Green boss like you. I purchase mine in October 2012. You will find a lot of info on here. I love this site. I don't usually post very much, I do like to look on here a lot.

Awesome.....I purchased mine in October of 2013. Nice to know there are other ladies on here. Now do you track your boss or just street use only? I keep mine to street driving only. Have you made any mods to your Boss?

I have tracked mine few times. My husband races his Roush Mustang, and I take my car to play to. I haven't really done anything except installed the track key and bought an after market shifter. Do you know about the track attack? I went in sept., I had the time of my life. It is a great experience.

redkey said:
I have tracked mine few times. My husband races his Roush Mustang, and I take my car to play to. I haven't really done anything except installed the track key and bought an after market shifter. Do you know about the track attack? I went in sept., I had the time of my life. It is a great experience.

Yeah I am signed up to go to the track attack. I figure that is a safe place to learn how to track a car and one thing better it is their car and not mine. I think that is neat you and your husband track your mustangs. I have made a few mods, I changed my shift knob, took off my baffles from the side pipes, and still waiting on my hood struts and a few other simple engine dress up things.

BOSS343

Theory of 1

I had no idea there were lady boss owners out there. This is AWESOME news! Welcome to arguably the most knowledgeable forum as far as Boss related, I spose mustangs in general goes. Great People, great information, Fantastic moderators Like Pete, Rick and even Gary from time to time.

Again, welcome to the forum.

BOSS343 said:
I had no idea there were lady boss owners out there. This is AWESOME news! Welcome to arguably the most knowledgeable forum as far as Boss related, I spose mustangs in general goes. Great People, great information, Fantastic moderators Like Pete, Rick and even Gary from time to time.

Again, welcome to the forum.
Thanks. There are maybe a dozen women members here that I know of including one that gets to drive a Cobra Jet.

BOSS343

Theory of 1

Apparently I must live under a rock. But I am known to be oblivious to a car owners gender. I. Love. Cars. Nuff said.

Just join the forum. I have been coming here and reading for sometime. I have a 2013 Mustang GT with Track package, which is becoming a dedicated track car. Look forward to learning even more from this forum. Here are a list of my mods:

Whiteline Watts link
Whiteline F&R sway bars
Whiteline relocation brackets
White LCA and New upgraded UCA (I broke the older one in turn 10 at ECR last Nov. during the NASA event)
AST 4150s with hyperco spring and Vorshlag CC plates
Vorshalg SS brake lines
Magnaflow exhaust
MGW shifter
Boss LS front splitter
Boss Trans cooler
Boss rear diffuser
Boss rear seat delete
Boss LS brake cooling ducts
Boss LS gauges
Maximum Motorsports roll bar
Cobra seats (Driver side Suzuka and passenger side Imola)with G Force 6 point harness
Forgestar F14s 18x10s and 18x11s
ARP wheel studs
Brake pads are Hawk DTC60 front and HT10 rear. Spares are Carbotech XP16 front and XP12 rears

The car weighs 3513lbs without driver. Would like to get it down to 3300lbs with driver in the future.

Edit: Forgot to mention that someone called my car a Budget Boss, so I went with that theme.

20131102_145905-L_zps9e004576.jpg

BOSS343

Theory of 1

British Boss said:
Hello from England ! I am buying a 2012 Boss in white. Its a low mileage mint condition car having covered just 4000 miles. It has the recaro seats, torsen diff, electric cut-outs fitted. I get the car in a week or two, just waiting on getting it registered here in the UK. I have had a 1999 Cobra SVT in electric green, that I sold 6 years ago. Fitted that up with Eibach springs, Flowmasters, staggered rims, CAI. Since then I have run a 300C diesel. I have fitted that up with, SRT-8 seats & rims,chip box,window shades etc. Its not slow- does the 0-60 in 6.7 secs & 145 on the Autobahn!! Been all over Europe in it. Poland,Hungary,Slovakia, Czech Republic, France, Spain,Italy,Austria, 13 countries in all.... Its been great, but time for a change! The Boss will share the garage with my 68 fastback, 302, 4 speed, in dark midnight blue, Has disc brakes, de chromed, tinted glass, speedlines etc. Had that 15 yrs. was lucky to buy it before the huge price rise in 68 fastbacks!
I used to do track days back in the early 90's in a Peugeot GTi. and have done short circuit oval racing on the dirt tracks in a 900kg - rwd 232bhp Toyota Starlet for 9 years!
So. that's me! My names Simon btw. Hoping to find other European Boss owners on here.

Welcome to BMO Simon! You sure picked the right place! Nice to see you ain't new to this addiction. Haha. You will find superb information on this forum and as I have said before great and knowledgeable folks. I am not one of them.

TMO Supporting Vendors