The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Merry Christmas!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Barely 302 Bobby , that is essentially 90 degrees Fahrenheit. I am pretty sure there are plenty of us that want to visit Madhatter next Christmas, and he mentioned a pool! We will be lucky to hit 32 F today, while he is whining and suffering in 32 C temps, lounging by the pool , likely sipping on Margaritas, Pina Coladas or a super cold beer!

Merry Christmas and " Warm Wishes " to you and your family Madheadpiece!

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
SoCal
Merry Christmas all!! Earlier this year, @blacksheep-1 made a recommendation for the Carroll Smith series of books on setup, driving, prep, etc. At the time, I mentioned to my wife that these would make a great gift. Well that was back in May - you can imagine my surprise and delight when I opened this up last night. Gotta go, lots of reading ahead!

36701017-F01D-4053-AAC0-1F858E3D7F99.jpeg

Merry Christmas all!! Earlier this year, @blacksheep-1 made a recommendation for the Carroll Smith series of books on setup, driving, prep, etc. At the time, I mentioned to my wife that these would make a great gift. Well that was back in May - you can imagine my surprise and delight when I opened this up last night. Gotta go, lots of reading ahead!

View attachment 60746
I want all these as well way to go for your wife!

TMO Supporting Vendors