The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Morpace survey

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

four-walling

Kerry, San Diego
Completed my online survey today. Asked LOTS of questions about options and option packages.

The most notable question is whether I had or was familiar with a 2.4 I4 engine (I think it was a turbo?) with 310HP and 310 torque or a 4.9 litre V8 with 430 HP and 396 torque.

...telling questions in my mind...

They also made references to a 300 and 310 HP V6.

four-walling

Kerry, San Diego
When, and if, you receive your survey it will be obvious Morpace (hired on Ford's behalf to conduct a survey) is discussing options, option packages and pricing for the new Mustang.

I believe those engines listed above are what will be available in the new Mustang.

four-walling

Kerry, San Diego
ArizonaGT said:
Oh.

Ford could spend a lot less money on consulting groups if they just trawled the various Mustang forums for real-time feedback.

...but then I wouldn't get the $25 Amazon gift card for being one of the first 900 respondents!

I don't doubt Ford trolls BMO and other Mustang boards and that it absolutely kills them to keep their mouth shut instead of jumping into discussions.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel