The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

NASA Midsouth

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Huntsville, AL
Anyone here a member with NASA Midsouth...and more specifically, in contact with the regional director Shawn Taylor?

Heartland Vintage Racing (HVR) the vintage race group I am a member of has tried for a couple of years now to join in the fun with NASA Midsouth at their annual Barber event. In general, HVR piggybacks on the coattails of NASA Mid-America and they love having us at their events. Many (12-20) of our members have expressed a huge interest in forming a similar arrangement with NASA Midsouth, specifically for the Barber event. I have had email communications with Shawn, but can't seem to get a response now. Just trying to establish a line of communication and find out their interest level...if any.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Wisconsin
Anyone here a member with NASA Midsouth...and more specifically, in contact with the regional director Shawn Taylor?

Heartland Vintage Racing (HVR) the vintage race group I am a member of has tried for a couple of years now to join in the fun with NASA Midsouth at their annual Barber event. In general, HVR piggybacks on the coattails of NASA Mid-America and they love having us at their events. Many (12-20) of our members have expressed a huge interest in forming a similar arrangement with NASA Midsouth, specifically for the Barber event. I have had email communications with Shawn, but can't seem to get a response now. Just trying to establish a line of communication and find out their interest level...if any.
Barber with track friends got to be the best !!

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Wisconsin
Barber is fantastic within itself.
My son tracks his motorcycle there. Goes twice a year for the last 3 years, as I’ve yet to be there. He has been telling me ever since he started going there “what’s taking you so long” ? We have a deposit for the car next year for a weekend event. Haven’t decided spring or fall yet. Photos of the kids Ducati.

Attachment-1.jpeg

Attachment-1.jpeg

Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Huntsville, AL
The pic in my signature is the Museum turn with the cars very first outing in January 2021. It was spitting snow…😳. There’s not really a bad day there. We also did Champcar there in December of ‘22. It rained so hard there were rivers of water crossing the track. Unfortunately, there were so many wrecks and damage to the track, Champcar has not been invited back…😞.

TMO Supporting Vendors