The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

National Corvette Museum Motorsports Park - Wreck

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Poor Boss.
I'm sure the Boss doctors are doing everything that is needed for a speedy recovery. Surgery looks like it was a complete success and they got all the bad steel removed. Now time for the transplant of new pannels.
Good luck and I hope your Boss is back in action soon.
What are you doing about your stripes. Factory ones are alot of money.

superhero said:
Poor Boss.
I'm sure the Boss doctors are doing everything that is needed for a speedy recovery. Surgery looks like it was a complete success and they got all the bad steel removed. Now time for the transplant of new pannels.
Good luck and I hope your Boss is back in action soon.
What are you doing about your stripes. Factory ones are alot of money.

Factory Stripes are being Re-Installed (yes they are QUITE expensive)! However, after having to buy a $900 headlight and an $800 tailight (the HID headlights and LED tail lights of the 2013's are EXPENSIVE to replace).. the wallet just continues to smoke!

Luke

Had no idea that the 2013 lights cost that much...Wow!
I think your wallet has gone from smoke to ashes. However you are repairing the car the correct way. Please keep us posted..

Thanks

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel