The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

No drama here..thank you!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Unfortunately, Common courtesy is not that common anymore. Same goes for common sense, but that's another story. You surely are right Grant....The more people can hide behind their computers, the more uncivil they can become. And years ago you never heard anything about "road rage".

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Pleasanton: 1/2 way between Sonoma and Laguna Seca
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the problem with discussions on FB the *lack* of moderation? Free-for-all discussions rarely end well on the internets. People get brave behind safety of the keyboard. Kinda like people in traffic. Common courtesy goes out the window.
This was instigated by the owner of the page....

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois
Or in some cases, the abuse of moderation. I know guys who were banned for 30 days for good reason. A bit off color and enthusiastic all at the same time. 30 days in the penalty box. At least on that one log in. Other banned because they "Violated Sensitivities" unknown to most.
If you were looking for a plug, which I doubt, Yes great moderators do make for a great site!!!

Thanks!!!

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
Actually, I think this is a great site due to the MEMBERS that this site attracts! There's no way I'd be a moderator on any other car forum. I don't think anyone has been banned since I became a moderator. And it was rare before that. One was even reversed when I came on board...

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
One huge problem with any electronic media is that it's very hard to express tone or genuine curiosity.

That's probably one of the biggest hurdles to getting along. I know I screw that up all the time. :D That's probably one of the main reasons I avoid FB and most other social media. Most of the time, people understand when I'm joking...in person. Can't say that's true once I start typing.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel