The Mustang Forum for Track Enthusiasts

Track Mustangs Online was built specifically for those who track their Mustangs!

Register Log in

Northwoods Shelby Club Open Track Events (Road America/Autobahn/Blackhawk Farms)

Tonymustang302

TMO Intermediate
Reaction score
@TMSBOSS is there anywhere we can go in the back roads 😷 my new garage build starts next week thank god, then i have to change my shifter to an mgw......i already got locked out of reverse in the 19 driving to marengo sunday but after that we can play chase

TMSBOSS

TMO Addict
Reaction score
37 degrees for the high. My cup 2s won’t like that.
I live in back country land. Just too cold yet to play.

Black Boss

TMO Addict
Reaction score
saleen367
Its an inside joke between Bill, Tyme and I. His ability to have others change tires on his racecar, also legendary.
How loves ya Bill??
I already figured it out , Trace can change the right side while Tyme is on the left ........I will stand back behind the car so we don't abuse the 6 foot rule of social distancing.
I'm late to the party, only just saw this thread!

Bill is a good friend, who is way ahead of his Tyme. Here he is practicing social distancing last October at Autobahn!

sGQHfnpuTFydwYuFiMwVGA.jpg

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Reaction score
Social aware, socially acceptable , and distancing myself from work, has always been my motto................

Tracy and Tyme know I have a bad back and are always very helpful , but I am sure pleased I have helped them understand the current method of how we should interact with each other, haha!

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Reaction score
I can't speak for Tracy but I never mind helping Bill out when I can, It helps me feel like I'm part of a winning team. That rascal can sure drive the wheels off his Boss!

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Reaction score
Thanks Gentlemen , and I definitely owe you both a bit more advice on improving your track prowess , though at this point the help you need is just primarily fine tuning ---- something all of us must continue to do, forever!!!

TMO Supporting Vendors