The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Owner's kit and car cover.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sad to say I totaled my 2013 Boss last week. I'm just sick over it.

I have the complete owner's kit and the cover I'm looking to sell. (Need the funds to get a car.) the cover has been used but would be great for any of you guys that have kept yours in the package.

Asking $250 for the kit and $150 for the cover.

Message me a number for picks if interested or for more info.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

That stinks. Hopefully you're ok?

302 Hi Pro

Boss 302 - Racing Legend to Modern Muscle Car
Southeast
AsaBoss302:

I am truly sorry to hear you lost your Boss. Seeing your post, I'm hoping you are ok and not suffering physical injury.

Wishing you the best and you should sell those Boss items fairly quickly. The owner kits are more in demand now as second owners of these cars are not always receiving them from the original owners.

Keep safe out there,
Dave
2HP

Forgot to mention. My wife (also in the car) and I are okay. Accident happened on Halloween. We were a little banged up but nothing too serious.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

TMO Supporting Vendors