The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Pics of your GT350 or S550 Mustang at the track!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DFW, TX
Are you talking about when it was essentially a straight right down to going under the bridge. Have to agree if that is what you are talking about, lost a friend who went airborne and actually hit the bridge.
Yup, before the filled in the gravity cavity and put the two ninety degree turns.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Yeh , heard from many friends that the pucker factor was monumental and I know the death of Scott Liebler ( friend from Kansas ) who died back in the 80s was one of the major reasons the track was revamped. Turn 12 is still one of best thrill rides in America , though , imho.

GBMA0602.JPG

Thanks @j3st3r nice meeting and talking to you this weekend! hopefully we'll get to do it again soon!

Great shots. Who's got the red R? Gotta run the CF wheels on track!
I usually run Saturday on the 6g wheels with street tires, and Sunday on the carbon wheels with the Hoosier R7's to keep consumable's cost down. Unfortunately, I corded one of the Hoosier's in the first session on Sunday. There went my sub 1:40 :mad:

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel