The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Pics of your GT350 or S550 Mustang at the track!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
mattlqx said:
Here's some videos of my GT350 around Chuckwalla. First is my best. It was my first time at that track. Plenty of room for improvement. Second is @ArizonaBOSS 's fast lap when I handed over the reins for the last session.

Thanks again for the drive, Matt! The car is definitely different (in good ways) from the S197 and if anyone wants to hear my blathering I can elaborate on that more later.

ArizonaBOSS said:
Thanks again for the drive, Matt! The car is definitely different (in good ways) from the S197 and if anyone wants to hear my blathering I can elaborate on that more later.
Matt let you drive his car on track, is he freakin crazy! :p Actually I've ridden shotgun with Drew and he's very smooth and fast. Or is that fast and smooth?

We'd all love to hear your blathering on the two cars.

mattlqx

Mustangless
CSL said:
Cool vids. Curious if you just ran the stock alignment, and if so, how did the tire wear look across the width?

Stock alignment. Wear seems fairly even after 60-90 minutes track time but the outer edges definitely have more wear than "street".

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
j3st3r said:
We just partnered with Ford Performance....here are some pictures of the pictures from the photo shoot!

Wow those look great.

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
My helmet-cam from Track Tour 2016 in Phoenix:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAKGjJv09GA

My laps + instructor hot laps from the Phoenix installment of the 2016 GT350 North American Track Tour. (Note: This is a customer/media courtesy event, NOT the Track Attack program that is included when you purchase the vehicle). We didn't get too much chance to learn the car enough to really push it, but it was a fun experience with a lot of insight into the engineering and marketing strategy for the vehicle and Ford Performance overall (segments not shown this video). I've never seen another manufacturer put on events like this.

Nice video. When you said you could only use 3rd gear I thought you meant you couldn't shift into 4th not that you had to run the whole track in 3rd. :eek: When I did that at LS they also told us to only use 3rd but I shifted to 4th in a couple of spots. Some of the drivers I kept the car in second down the front straight. You should have heard me in the parts I edited out...

"F'ing shift the car"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BtxkWZQ8dM

Pics of a Al's RaceRed Tech pak and Jose's Avalanche Gray Track pak at PBIR last week.

I didn't bring my 350 but I am chasing down Jose in my Z06 in this shot... ;D

F74G6239-D.jpg

25967196753_8a06e16c35_b.jpg

TMO Supporting Vendors