The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Polished the Wife's car

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Finally got around to polishing out the wife's Explorer. It wasn't in terrible shape but had normal light swirling. There was a pretty bad spot on the rear driver's quarter and then on the back bumper top where she keeps dragging the stroller over the paint. :mad:

Let's just say I love this Rupes guys. No WAY I would have done the Explorer with a PC. I'm far too lazy. Got my Lake Country Orange pads and M205 and literally spend 2 minutes per panel TOPS. It's probably 98% right now. Put a coat of 22PLE on it too. Gonna clean the glass and do Opti-glass tomorrow so I'll have more pics.

If any of you are wondering about what you can get out of even M205 here's some pics of the bad part.

These scratches were probably 6" long but the camera will only capture what's visible in the light.
FnbO36e.jpg
5scIqRD.jpg
eYjgdm2.jpg

After a couple mins with the Orange pad and M205
bQusstf.jpg
94lE4CO.jpg
TXM1mmA.jpg

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel