The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Post your personalized Boss license plates

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

batman48195 said:
Great Oz Like from The Wizard of Oz
You are correct, he was from the Emerald City (green), he was green, and he was Great and Powerful, just like the Boss. I just thought it was a good play off the color.

Re: Re: Post your personalized Boss license plates

BOSSAZ said:
American Flag...red white blue plate "444 380" on Grabber Blue Boss.
Uh oh, I guess you are not into mods? Or are you building a sleeper?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

shuvl70

2013 Grabber Blue #216
AZ
Just a "stealth" selection for the informed from the rear, the Grabber Blue and Black Stripes are enough of a call out for me.

Ordered mine three weeks ago...still waiting.
Massachusetts has strict rules for vanity plates,
Must start with at least two letters, maximum of six characters, cannot mix numbers and letters, numbers can be at the end but cannot start with a "0", cannot use spaces, periods, dashes, etc.

Anyway I am getting "BOSS50"
Obvious ones like BOSS...BOS302...BOSS12 were all taken.

TMO Supporting Vendors