The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Pricing and ADMs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ufnavy06

Some say he has a tattoo of his face on his face.
PJWANNABE said:
I like your avatar. I was thinking of BIGSTIG as a plate. :)

Yeah, I'm a huge Top Gear fan. Absolutely love it. And as far as the ADM fees, I just have to win a raffle in 3 weeks then I can order for under MSRP. So it's not 100% yet.

GA
PJWANNABE said:
My dealer posted their first Boss listing on Fleabay for a CO with Recaro/Torsen and accessory package for 49,465, so it looks like they are trying for 5K ADM which I was told they would.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150568372050&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT

They have 5 more standard allocations and one LS allocations. They tried this with the '08 Bullitt also and it didn't work, so we'll see what happens.

I looked around more on Fleabay and only saw a couple of other Boss listings. One ended with 6K over invoice on a standard Boss and the other is a white standard with a BIN of 52K and the bidding is at 42K. There is only one LS in NJ that is currently bidding at 5K over MSRP but the reserve has not been met (peope in the tri-state area are used to paying through the nose for everything anyway). By now there were usually dozens of listings on past special editions, so it looks like most dealers are happy to get MSRP and don't expect ADM to fly with the GT500 not too far away in price.

No takers. Relisted at 48,465 :D

PJWANNABE said:
PJWANNABE said:
My dealer posted their first Boss listing on Fleabay for a CO with Recaro/Torsen and accessory package for 49,465, so it looks like they are trying for 5K ADM which I was told they would.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150568372050&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT

They have 5 more standard allocations and one LS allocations. They tried this with the '08 Bullitt also and it didn't work, so we'll see what happens.

I looked around more on Fleabay and only saw a couple of other Boss listings. One ended with 6K over invoice on a standard Boss and the other is a white standard with a BIN of 52K and the bidding is at 42K. There is only one LS in NJ that is currently bidding at 5K over MSRP but the reserve has not been met (peope in the tri-state area are used to paying through the nose for everything anyway). By now there were usually dozens of listings on past special editions, so it looks like most dealers are happy to get MSRP and don't expect ADM to fly with the GT500 not too far away in price.

I hope he chokes on his adm. :mad:

GA
BossFred said:
PJWANNABE said:
PJWANNABE said:

I hope he chokes on his adm. :mad:

Yeah, my feeling too. They relisted it for a few weeks at 48,965 so I think they are going to stand firm for a while at 4500 over.

TMO Supporting Vendors