The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Race Ramps Black Friday Sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
I have the two piece extended section, but I use the trailer for three different cars ( one is my son's ) and they have front spltters or are low to the ground.

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois
Size depends upon the trailer as much as the car. Ramp length, height of the trailer floor from the pavement and max angle of ramp all add in.
Visit their site and use the app they have to determine which one will fit your needs.
I was surprised how short of a ramp I needed. My trailer has a dove tail and sits relatively close to the ground

Thread resurrection. 😁 Anyone using the 12" wide race ramps with 295's or 305's ? If so any problems with the ramp edge integrity. I realize on paper that they "should" be the 14"ers for the 1" on each side. I have a lead on 56" service ramps with the extenders for at a decent price. I do not need the extenders right now. It's one of those thinking ahead things. Down the road if I ever add areos I will probably need the lower approach angle.

TMO Supporting Vendors