The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Russell Speed Bleeders

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anyone using/used these? Good/bad/whatever? I bleed my Porsche with a pressure bleeder I made from a pump up garden sprayer. I can probably use it on the Boss but need to make a different MC cap adapter for it.

Thought about trying the Speed Bleeders but they are pretty pricy. I don't mind that as long as they work! If they do work OK, do you know the part numbers? I know I'll need 4 for the fronts. Front and rear the same or different?

If all else fails guess I can put my wife to work sitting in the car!

Thanks,

-Chuck

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
Here you go, man. I swear by these. I ordered them from Summit. Front and rear are the same fitment: 10mm x 1.0. Just order 6 for the entire car.

J9XXj.jpg

Enjoy...

drano38

Wayne
Chuck,
I've got the SpeedBleeder brand, made of stainless on my Boss.
They are awesome--makes replacing fluid or bleeding easy.
I'm sure the other brands work well too.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel