The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

SCCA SFR Slush Series Round 4

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boostd4

Relapsed Turbo Addict
Took the Boss out for her maiden Autocross...I discovered that I have to completely rewire my brain for dodging cones. The car was an absolute BLAST to drive...but I was having to completely change my mindset of steering input and throttle input compared to my old Evo.

Absolutely looking forward to learning to how tame this beast. As a point of reference, I was about 1.7 seconds slower than the fastest in my group. Not horrible...but I have a lot of work to do.

boss_autocross.jpg

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel