• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

SOLD: 2012 Boss 302: PW, nicley modded, extended warranty, excellent condition

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SOLD

2012 Mustang Boss 302
Car # 725
Performance White
Recaros and TorSen Differential option (only optional equipment available other than car cover)
30,300 miles
Ford Extended Warranty, Bumper-to-bumper, until June 2018 or 70k miles. Everything is covered with only a $100 deductible.
1 owner, clean title, no accidents, no issues.
California car, purchased locally (SF Bay Area) at The Ford Store Morgan Hill and serviced by them, exclusively. All services done per recommended schedule with only Ford parts & fluids.
No smoking, no pets in the car, ever. Boss Owner's kit included.

The car has never been to the track, auto-cross, drag strip, etc.
Owned by a Mustang enthusiast and ex-Ford employee.

The car has thoughtful performance and cosmetic modifications, detailed below. The majority of the work has been done at TPS Motorsports in Campbell, CA. Genuine Ford / Ford Racing parts were used wherever possible. The suspension setup is what's commonly referred to as the 302s suspension among Boss enthusiasts and comes as a recommended package from Ford Racing. The red Track Key has been enabled.

Suspension:
• Ford Racing Tociko adjustable dampers & Ford Racing P-springs (lowers the approx ½ inch in the front and ¼ in the rear); updated bump stops
• Ford Racing adjustable lower control arms and relocation brackets (brackets are welded) with Poly bushings
• Maximum Motorsports adjustable camber plates

Wheel / Tire and brakes:
• Ford Racing Boss 302s wheels and Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires (265f / 295r) with less than 2k miles on them. An extra rear (295) is included. Metal valve stems and TPMS included. Wheels and tires are both slightly wider than stock
• Ford Racing brake cooling kit installed

Exhaust:
• Ford Racing GT500 / touring axle-back mufflers
• Exhaust discs removed (included)

Driver controls:
• MGW full shift kit and heat shield (stock shifter included)
• Two aftermarket shift balls, slightly larger than stock (stock ball included)
• Sullivan Racing Pedals alloy pedal set

Powertain / motor:
• The motor is completely stock (and has never been modified) except for the use of a high-quality aftermarket air filter; I've also removed the 'sound tube'
• I have a high quality radiator-protecting filter installed in front of the radiator and high-quality mesh guards for any unprotected openings in the fascia / grill
• Ford Racing transmission color scoop

Cosmetic / functional body:
• Ford GT500 rear wing with Gurney flap, professionally painted black (matches roof color) and Performance White Gurney flap
• Ford Racing 302s Grill
• Roush side skirt kit
• Black painted mirror caps
• Laguna Seca gas cap (original included)
• MRT hood strut kit (to replace the single pole that comes stock)
• Cool-Tech tow hook kits, front and rear
• Pioneer front speaker kit

The car is in fantastic condition with the exception of very minor damage to the front of the hood and a mild scratch on the front bumper cover. It appears someone backed into me when parallel parking and didn't realize they'd touched me (or maybe they knew). The damage is very minor.

I've thoroughly enjoyed this Boss and have a hard time giving it up, but I now have a GT350R and have a Focus RS on the way so I can't rationalize keeping it.

many pictures available on request.

Asking price is $35k obo.

The car was just detailed by a superb shop here in Los Gatos (Deep Reflections) including a full engine bay detail and the car looks absolutely stunning!

Thanks,
John

pics here: http://imgur.com/a/lsVpT

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Latest lap times

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel